Home

Needed Accessory Updates for 2K Rosters

This is a discussion on Needed Accessory Updates for 2K Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2021, 06:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Needed Accessory Updates for 2K Rosters

There used to be a thread that was monitored by 2K Devs where we’d list accessories that needed updated as the season went on and the 2K rosters were updated frequently with that feedback but there isn’t a specific thread for accessory updated and the accessories are never updated in game. It’s been like that for the last couple years. As a fan of a small market team like the Utah Jazz we already don’t get enough love with ratings and don’t get me started on tendencies but something small like quick accessory updates will at least help with immersion.

Can we use this thread and compile feedback for all our favorite teams and have a good list to where hopefully a 2K dev is still lurking to pass on that feedback?IMG_1535.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2021, 06:46 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Needed Accessory Updates for 2K Rosters

Take RJ Barrett’s headband off. Also, can the Knicks get their city jerseys on last gen?
Old 02-21-2021, 09:48 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9

This is a huge problem in 2K, accessories and shoes are rarely updated by 2K, and we all know headbands only can be added by 2K

I've heard if you want those changes Tweet it @2K to get it updated.

I normally update the accessories manually but I only play offline and create shoe colorways.
Old 02-21-2021, 11:32 AM   #4
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sferguson21
There used to be a thread that was monitored by 2K Devs where we’d list accessories that needed updated as the season went on and the 2K rosters were updated frequently with that feedback but there isn’t a specific thread for accessory updated and the accessories are never updated in game. It’s been like that for the last couple years. As a fan of a small market team like the Utah Jazz we already don’t get enough love with ratings and don’t get me started on tendencies but something small like quick accessory updates will at least help with immersion.

Can we use this thread and compile feedback for all our favorite teams and have a good list to where hopefully a 2K dev is still lurking to pass on that feedback?Attachment 189463

I’ve just been doing this myself, it’s so bad. What does the ratings guru do besides rating? No excuse for lack of productivity on this very thing.
Old 02-21-2021, 03:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxKnicksRules215xX
I’ve just been doing this myself, it’s so bad. What does the ratings guru do besides rating? No excuse for lack of productivity on this very thing.

If I’m playing a myleague I’ll do a lot of roster editing myself, but when I want to run some PNO it just is frustrating and pulls me out of the immersion slightly. I’m sure roster devs are busy, most likely preoccupied with MyTeam I’m sure but still there should be an accessory update every few weeks. Donovan Mitchell has worn an arm sleeve the past 3 seasons every game but maybe a couple and it’s still not represented in 2K. It’s not game breaking but it’s absolutely frustrating, especially since this was done very consistently a few releases ago, and now not at all.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2021, 03:11 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
This is a huge problem in 2K, accessories and shoes are rarely updated by 2K, and we all know headbands only can be added by 2K

I've heard if you want those changes Tweet it @2K to get it updated.

I normally update the accessories manually but I only play offline and create shoe colorways.

I’ve tweeted dozens of times and it always goes unanswered. Lack of communication has become an increasing problem in recent years.

Old 03-08-2021, 03:00 PM   #7
Rookie

It finally happened. After 37 tweets directed at 2K and some employees. Some accessories were updated for some Jazz players. No headband was added to Jordan Clarkson but I’m sure that’s related to all the headband issues that is now implemented with the face scan tech.

Old 03-08-2021, 06:18 PM   #8
MVP

MoneyOvaHuds's Arena

Man let me see if some bulls players got fixed

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »