Home

Stats in Custom Rosters

This is a discussion on Stats in Custom Rosters within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-22-2021, 04:19 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 15
Stats in Custom Rosters

Question to any custom rosters creators. In NBA2K15-NBA2K19 it was possible to have the up to date current NBA season players stats in the custom rosters. In the past if you created a custom roster and uploaded it to 2Kshare then redownloaded them, the current NBA players stats would show up in the custom rosters. It was cool to have and see during the games that would show the players/team current NBA stats overlays/info during the game instead of the previous season. I was unable to get it to work in NBA2K20 but I saw a couple of people were able to do this. Has anyone figured out to do this in NBA2K21 for a custom roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2021, 11:23 AM   #2
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Stats in Custom Rosters

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Question to any custom rosters creators. In NBA2K15-NBA2K19 it was possible to have the up to date current NBA season players stats in the custom rosters. In the past if you created a custom roster and uploaded it to 2Kshare then redownloaded them, the current NBA players stats would show up in the custom rosters. It was cool to have and see during the games that would show the players/team current NBA stats overlays/info during the game instead of the previous season. I was unable to get it to work in NBA2K20 but I saw a couple of people were able to do this. Has anyone figured out to do this in NBA2K21 for a custom roster?
I got updated stats on my roster
Old 02-23-2021, 11:32 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
I got updated stats on my roster
Can you share with us on the steps/process of how you were able to accomplish this in 2K21?

Last edited by STLRams; 02-23-2021 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-23-2021, 11:54 AM   #4
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by STLRams
Can you share with us on the steps/process of how you were able to accomplish this in 2K21?
it just do i guess i be updating roster so long it just processes it you the game im on ps5 it updates it regularly
Old 02-23-2021, 02:53 PM   #5
MVP

I was just asking on how to figure how to do it since 2K changed how it used to work so the myself and other custom rosters editors and creators on this forum will know how to do it and keep there on roster that we have on our systems regularly updated. I know if you use a custom roster in the association mode it will update the current NBA stats on that custom roster, but wasn't sure if after that if there is a way to then save that roster and use it on quick games outside of the association mode. If any other roster creators/editors have figured this out please share.

Last edited by STLRams; 02-24-2021 at 11:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »