Home

College Football Revamp team hired by EA?

This is a discussion on College Football Revamp team hired by EA? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2021, 10:41 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
College Football Revamp team hired by EA?

If you have played or seen the College Football Revamp mod, you know that the team behind that is enormously talented. I wonder if EA has approached them at this point to bring them onto the EA College Football development team? They definitely deserve to be hired by EA.

Also wonder if they don't get hired by EA, if 2K would approach them to do something around college basketball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-03-2021, 01:52 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: College Football Revamp team hired by EA?

Never heard of this, what have they done to mod the game? I may want to download it. 4 team playoff?????
Please say yes. Or is just uniforms and small things?
Old 03-03-2021, 02:35 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke888
Never heard of this, what have they done to mod the game? I may want to download it. 4 team playoff?????

Revamped is a visual update. There are tools that allow a 4 team playoff to be made.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 03-03-2021, 05:51 PM   #4
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke888
Revamped has been out for a while its free to get it but you need to do the mod yourself and they do got a 4-8 playoffs mod

Sent from my SM-G960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-07-2021, 01:11 PM   #5
Rookie

It's way more than just visual. The defenses have been revamped. New offensive plays and formations added. CPU now has a full 300 play playbook to pick from originally CPU only called 35 plays from any given playbook it says. Once all teams completed this will be hard to put down even with EAs new version coming out. Its basically a brand new game overhaul
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2021, 08:41 AM   #6
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsr862
It's way more than just visual. The defenses have been revamped. New offensive plays and formations added. CPU now has a full 300 play playbook to pick from originally CPU only called 35 plays from any given playbook it says. Once all teams completed this will be hard to put down even with EAs new version coming out. Its basically a brand new game overhaul
What have they done with the defense? Did they make it tougher? One of the reasons many like me moved on from ‘14 is because offense became too easy, so this would be great.

Also, does anyone know if they were able to tweak the fatigue issue? That was another game breaker.
Old 03-16-2021, 04:10 PM   #7
Rookie

hockeyyt988's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBinKC
What have they done with the defense? Did they make it tougher? One of the reasons many like me moved on from ‘14 is because offense became too easy, so this would be great.

Also, does anyone know if they were able to tweak the fatigue issue? That was another game breaker.
They have done quite a bit. Not only adding over 1000+ plays but they've also expanded the CPU playbooks. I guess previously, the CPU ran the same 35 plays a game. That's why you'd see screens on 3rd down all the time, now they've expanded the CPU to full playbook and they do use the full playbook which makes the game better.

Regarding defense, they have updated the CPU playcalling logic. Website says "Defense playcalling is set to match NCAA league averages. 32% Man, 26% Cover 3-4-6, 16% Blitz, 11% Cover 2, 1% Cover 0 Blitz.".

I don't think they've done anything to the fatigue but you can notice the other improvements. It breathes fresh air into this game and it definitely makes it more challenging.

To read all the changes, here is the patch notes on the CFB website: https://github.com/cfbrevamped/CFBR-...otes/PC-PS3.md
Old 03-17-2021, 09:08 AM   #8
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

They've added RPO plays to the game! That in and of itself...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »