Home

Visual Settings Changed by latest Patch

This is a discussion on Visual Settings Changed by latest Patch within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 03-02-2021, 05:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Visual Settings Changed by latest Patch

In November, they turned off XP Feedback by default, which is fine, but we had the option to turn it on. Went to do that this weekend and noticed “Drive Goals & XP Feedback” visual setting now just said “Drive Goals”. Couldn’t turn on the XP Feedback anymore. I realize many folks don’t like the green XP pop ups, but to just take something out with no mention in Dev notes makes me wonder what else they sneak out. Yes, I was a fan of the XP. My guess is maybe performance related, if so, say so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2021, 10:05 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Visual Settings Changed by latest Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie09
In November, they turned off XP Feedback by default, which is fine, but we had the option to turn it on. Went to do that this weekend and noticed “Drive Goals & XP Feedback” visual setting now just said “Drive Goals”. Couldn’t turn on the XP Feedback anymore. I realize many folks don’t like the green XP pop ups, but to just take something out with no mention in Dev notes makes me wonder what else they sneak out. Yes, I was a fan of the XP. My guess is maybe performance related, if so, say so.
I guess now would give another opportunity to speak on a major issue I cannot fix.

In Visual Settings, I CANNOT get my defensive coverage help to work FOR MY FRANCHISE ONLY.. I use the same profile, same login, same everything. Same settings on both ps4 and ps5. Same settings before madden ps5 and after.. Same settings in multiple franchises....

I see the visuals if I play in another person's online franchise. I see them in the practice drills. I see them in game.. I've joined and left multiple franchises and it's always there. But when I start my own franchise, and play cpu, it will not show up. Not in practice, not in game, turned it off and on in franchise settings, in main settings, deleted the game multiple times, deleted my profile, deleted settings.....

Does it not work vs CPU? or 1 man leagues or something. It didn't work on ps4 and I upgraded and it still doesn't work
Old 03-03-2021, 09:51 AM   #3
Rookie

Could you elaborate please? Are you referring to the rushing “moves” indicators, b’cause I do see those. Or are you referring to like CB msg pop ups to like swat or intercept? I see those too. I do have the “tutorial” settings to “on”.
Old 03-08-2021, 02:13 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie09
Could you elaborate please? Are you referring to the rushing “moves” indicators, b’cause I do see those. Or are you referring to like CB msg pop ups to like swat or intercept? I see those too. I do have the “tutorial” settings to “on”.
I was speaking on the defensive coverage. If you select an LB or DB in coverage, it will actually show you, during the play, who to guard or what area to zone.
Old 03-15-2021, 09:26 PM   #5
Rookie

Ok. I’m a bonehead, now I think I know what you’re referring to. Is it when in zone and the indicators show what your player should be covering for area? If so, I have never seen that in my PS4 version. I have only noticed it online play via watching YouTube or Twitch streams. PS4/5 or XBox. Thinking just an online assist feature.

Last edited by Doogie09; 03-15-2021 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Misstake
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »