Home

Stroker Ace: Fastest Chicken In The South!

This is a discussion on Stroker Ace: Fastest Chicken In The South! within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2021, 09:31 PM   #1
Pro

sgf83's Arena

OVR: 0
Stroker Ace: Fastest Chicken In The South!

The year is 1981. It's a month until the Super Bowl of stock car racing, the Daytona 500. NASCAR's crown jewel race and another season of racing in the premier division of NASCAR. Next month rugged veterans and aspiring youngsters will all converge in Daytona Beach, Florida and the Daytona International Speedway for Speedweeks. Two weeks of racing action that is a bucket list expericence for any true auto racing fan. But first, the season will kickoff at Riverside International Raceway on January 11 on the road course.

One driver in particular will be looking to make a splash on the NASCAR Winston Cup tour. His name is Stroker Ace and he is a hot-shot driver from Waycross, Georgia. His team and crew chief will try to reign the young star in and find success amongst the NASCAR greats like Richard Petty, Darrell Waltrip, Cale Yarborough and Benny Parsons. He will be vying with other youngsters like Dale Earnhardt, Terry Labonte, Ricky Rudd and his arch-rival Aubrey James.

It should be an interesting journey for the young driver but he has the talent to have a long career if he can just reign in his emotions out there on the track. Stay tuned to watch it all unfold!

Last edited by sgf83; 03-03-2021 at 11:06 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2021, 09:41 PM   #2
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Re: Stroker Ace: Fastest Chicken In The South!

Game: NASCAR Racing 2003 Season
Platform: PC
Mode: Season (Combined to make a 'career mode')
Difficulty: Auto (Sets the AI compared to how well you ran last race at track)
Race Length: 25%
Damage: Realistic
Driving: Simulation
Cautions: On
Weather: Random
*I am turning off double file restarts to avoid as many cautions on restarts.

I think that covers everything. I will be doing race reports as well as posting videos of each race(or highlights) with no commentary. Hope you enjoy!

Last edited by sgf83; 03-02-2021 at 09:49 PM.
Old 03-03-2021, 11:07 AM   #3
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Old 03-04-2021, 06:36 PM   #4
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Old 03-05-2021, 10:57 AM   #5
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 11:03 AM   #6
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Old 03-05-2021, 11:38 PM   #7
Pro

sgf83's Arena

Old 03-05-2021, 11:59 PM   #8
Pro

sgf83's Arena

January 11, 1985
Riverside International Raceway | Riverside County, CA
Race 1/31

START: 15th | FINISH: 1st

The 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup Series season kicked off in California at the Riverside International Raceway road course. We were making our Winston Cup debut as well so we were looking to put on a good show for the fans and make a name for ourselves. In practice the car was in the top-10 on the speed charts so we taped her up real good to get ready for qualifying.

We would fall off slightly in qualifying and have to settle for a 15th place starting position. Not what we had hoped for but with no points from last year to fall back on we need to get locked in during first round qualifying to avoid having to sweat out the second round and risk missing the show. So all in all we were happy with the result.

The race got off to a clean start and we knew right away the car was going to be pretty decent especially on the long drag strip part of the track was where we were going to make up the most ground. We slowly and steadily picked off all the positions until we were passing Darrell Waltrip for the lead in the last 10 laps of the race. We would hang on and score the victory. I knew we had a top-10 car but I didn't think we would win the thing. You can't ask for a better start to the season or a career.

Next up is Speedweeks in Daytona next month. The Super Bowl of NASCAR and the Daytona 500. Hopefully we can have just as fast of a car on the high banks as we did here on the road course but only time will tell. We will see you in Daytona Beach in February for Speedweeks!

NEXT RACE: Daytona 500 | Daytona International Raceway | Daytona Beach, FL
PREVIOUS DAYTONA RESULTS: N/A

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »