Home

Chrome Claymore's Fictional Draft Class (100 Players)(PS5)

This is a discussion on Chrome Claymore's Fictional Draft Class (100 Players)(PS5) within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 03-02-2021, 10:23 PM   #1
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

OVR: 0

Chrome Claymore’s Fictional Draft Classes
(Years 1 & 2)(200 Players)

Why make one?

Once again, even on next gen, the random player generation is still awful with ridiculous accessory combinations and horrendous faces/hair combo. Now with blurry tattoos in the mix, makes them look worse. Not to mention the awful peak ages. Now this draft class has the added caveat of having 100 players edited.

Why 100 Players?

Variety and possibilities. Going down the draft will make it harder to see which prospect will pan out as you have more selections to choose from. This makes the draft like an actual crap shoot with high potential players possibly busting and lower end players possibly booming. Lower selections have actual value, there's even a chance to nab a quality undrafted player.

Other information

I used the ATD Roster as the base for both versions. The base version (meant for default rosters and others) still needs a bit of a revamp.

For those who used to play PC may remember the fictional draft classes (as JEDL) I have been doing since 2K17.

At the moment I have only done Year 1 and this one has over 100 players edited (attributes, accessories, signatures, etc.). Year 2 is a work in progress and hopefully I can get it to at least 90 players. You may notice a lot of them have high potentials but I have tweaked the peak ages and the bust/avg/boom sliders so some of them won't be sure-fires.

This is open for suggestions for improvement. Might make a scouting report like what I did for previous 2K iterations. Also uploaded player body-type (skinny, muscular, etc.) Player DNA CAPS for those interested.

Draft Class Report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Year 1: CC Fictional Y1
Year 1: CC Fictional Y1 ATD
Year 2: CC Fictional Y2
Year 2: CC Fictional Y2 ATD

User: Chrome_Claymore

Last edited by Chrome_Claymore; 05-01-2021 at 05:36 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2021, 10:41 PM   #2
MVP

marshdaddy's Arena

Hell yeah, love to see this. Do you have scouting reports or storylines for the players? Are you making them based off the ATD roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-03-2021, 08:46 PM   #3
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

Re: Chrome Claymore's Fictional Draft Class (100 Players)(PS5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshdaddy
Hell yeah, love to see this. Do you have scouting reports or storylines for the players? Are you making them based off the ATD roster?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I do have storylines in mind and have scouting reports based off of the ones I have from previous years. Some players on the draft classes I do are recurring so they appear every 2K iteration (like Edmund Finley and Damian Galloway for instance) which makes stories/scouting reports easier to make. And as for the ATD roster, I'll give that a look and maybe adjust or give a separate version. If I can recall that roster drastically reduces badges while mine is pretty badge-heavy.
Old 03-10-2021, 03:25 PM   #4
MVP

SmooveMove's Arena

OVR: 4

This is a spectacular draft class. I love the wealth of international players it has.

I'm running two teams in my MyNBA

Edmund Finley went first and Galloway went second.

With my rebuilding (or technically just building) expansion team I ended up taking Matty Hutchinson with the 5th pick. I was stuck between him, Luca Drakos, and Marcus Pittman, but based on team need I went with Hutchinson. Also could have taken Iwahashi but I wasn't as high on him. Then I took Mfon Zahui Bazoukou with the 33rd pick (Round 2 Pick 1).

With my championship contender team I took Malcolm Flowers with the 25th pick. I think I got a steal there. Then I took the 7'7 Julio Watson with the 57th pick.

Any ETA on year two?
Old 03-11-2021, 03:13 AM   #5
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

Yo glad you're liking it so far. Sadly, no ETA on year 2 but I will say its my favorite one so I'm sure you'll like that one too. I've been too busy working on the ATD version of Year 1 (and life in general), just studying on how CelticLG did his attributes, tendencies and badges for his roster.

Speaking of rosters, which one did you use? The default one? Might also need to tweak the base Year 1 too if you were.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2021, 07:30 PM   #6
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

The ATD version of the draft class is complete along with scouting reports for some of the players (see top post). The base version is a work in progress.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:23 AM   #7
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

Big update done on both base and ATD versions. Accessories and their colours fixed, contract salaries removed, a few players had signatures fixed, some faces edited to make them more personalised and exclusively for the ATD version, badges have been reduced further and some tendency edits based from Sheitan's adjustments.

Also for those wanting to make fictional players or just adding more to their draft classes, feel free to copy the DNA of the players I made and just use them as base to adjust to your liking.
Old 05-01-2021, 05:26 AM   #8
Rookie

Chrome_Claymore's Arena

Year 2 is finished. Also complete with 100 players of its own. Its more top-heavy compared to Year 1 but instead, it has more possible busts or disappointments. So watch out. Also includes the ATD version.

For those unaware, Year 1 has also had the Years Pro bugged fixed so now everyone should start with Years pro as 0.

PSN: Chrome_Claymore
File (1): CC Fictional Y2
File (2): CC Fictional Y2 ATD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »