Home

Out of the Park Baseball 22 Trailer

This is a discussion on Out of the Park Baseball 22 Trailer within the OOTP Baseball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-05-2021, 12:56 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Out of the Park Baseball 22 Trailer

Out of the Park Developments has released their Out of the Park Baseball 22 trailer today....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2021, 05:59 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Out of the Park Baseball 22 Trailer

SOLD!

Pre-ordered.

Can't wait to see the New 3D ballparks for every Major League team, Perfect Team 22 and gameplay and performance improvements. March 26 can't get here any sooner!

Last edited by bransen; 03-05-2021 at 06:02 PM.
Old 03-05-2021, 06:27 PM   #3
Rookie

douggoud's Arena

OVR: 7

Glad they added the KBO license. Sad they didn't get get NPB license

The KBO makes sense with the new ownership though, I just hope they can add the NPB next year.

I'm also curious if the license means that we'll have historical seasons and such or not. Probably just caps, jerseys, logos and stadiums though.

"All Angels Go To Heaven"
Old 03-08-2021, 09:29 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 8

Really excited to see 2 of these new features in action

Upgraded coaching - I have no idea how impactful coaching was in previous versions, but one thing always annoyed me to no end was the lack of "scouting" that you can do for coaching. Getting any real impression of them was impossible without the editor, and there was not any useful way to sort them. Really hoping that changes this year.

Trade logic has always been one of those things that bothered me in this series. Difficult to program for sure, but I'm really hoping that I don't continue to get 2* player offers for a 5*

Sent from my S10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-09-2021, 02:37 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUowls
Really excited to see 2 of these new features in action

Upgraded coaching - I have no idea how impactful coaching was in previous versions, but one thing always annoyed me to no end was the lack of "scouting" that you can do for coaching. Getting any real impression of them was impossible without the editor, and there was not any useful way to sort them. Really hoping that changes this year.

Trade logic has always been one of those things that bothered me in this series. Difficult to program for sure, but I'm really hoping that I don't continue to get 2* player offers for a 5*

Sent from my S10 using Operation Sports mobile app
Managers in my past experiences had noticeable impact on teams. It felt almost cheesy at times having a good manager with good relationships throughout the team + good team personalities in leaders and the likes. My squads that were built like that would go on tears compared to other teams that had less chemistry between the manager and players or in the locker room. That said, I much prefer the stuff having the impact it did than just being so useless that it is essentially cosmetic.

Also, this may be anecdotal, but I typically play a much more fog of war type of career, so scouting accuracy isn't typically high and it seems that when you have more fog of war that the trading is impacted by this as well. I felt I got more even trades, had chances to get some steals from my perspective, etc. when I played with more fog of war last year.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > OOTP Baseball »