Home

Draft Question

This is a discussion on Draft Question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-15-2021, 09:02 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 3
Draft Question

So we decided to restart our franchise over the weekend because of all the franchise updates. Quick draft question I know this has been discussed in the past but wanted to confirm I know there has been an issue with rookies names not being said but if we dont edit their names at all will they say them? Maybe we only edit appearance, height and weight but leave the names alone

thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-15-2021, 11:30 AM   #2
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Draft Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
So we decided to restart our franchise over the weekend because of all the franchise updates. Quick draft question I know this has been discussed in the past but wanted to confirm I know there has been an issue with rookies names not being said but if we dont edit their names at all will they say them? Maybe we only edit appearance, height and weight but leave the names alone

thanks
I can’t 100% confirm Madden 21 but they got rid of the unique cpu generated names being called years ago. Currently, as of Madden 20, there is a specific set of last names that can be used and an offensive CPU generated player will have their name called.

Defensive players whether you change the last name or not will never be called, same with kickers and punters. And first names don’t matter.

I have a RB in Madden 20 named Jack Tomlinson and sometimes they reference LT2. Other players I’ve had on offense named Bishop and Dawkins will get their names called.
Old 03-15-2021, 11:46 AM   #3
Banned

I would like to know as well if changing their appearance will lead to them not being called by their name. Some of those prospects have questionable faces to say the least and I want to not be turned off when upgrading them
Old 03-15-2021, 02:30 PM   #4
Pro

Devaster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boedefeld
I would like to know as well if changing their appearance will lead to them not being called by their name. Some of those prospects have questionable faces to say the least and I want to not be turned off when upgrading them
If Madden 21 didn’t change in that aspect from Madden 20 then there is no impact.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »