Home

30 team control user error problem

This is a discussion on 30 team control user error problem within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2021, 08:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
30 team control user error problem

Hi Guys,
I am sure this is a user issue and hoping someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. I like to do a 30 team control where I control teams' lineup construction (So the CPU doesn't bat Lindor 7/8) but let them control all other aspects. I made"simulation" manual for me to control the Nationals, and all CPU auto settings (except for lineups) under competitive. When I start the franchise, everyone is set to competitive, so I go fix my Nationals to simulation and click accept. Now the CPU settings are all manual as well. What am I doing wrong? It's either I control everything or let the CPU control my team
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2021, 08:44 PM   #2
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 30 team control user error problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgm110
Hi Guys,
I am sure this is a user issue and hoping someone can tell me what I am doing wrong. I like to do a 30 team control where I control teams' lineup construction (So the CPU doesn't bat Lindor 7/8) but let them control all other aspects. I made"simulation" manual for me to control the Nationals, and all CPU auto settings (except for lineups) under competitive. When I start the franchise, everyone is set to competitive, so I go fix my Nationals to simulation and click accept. Now the CPU settings are all manual as well. What am I doing wrong? It's either I control everything or let the CPU control my team
I’m not sure if it’s the competitive play or not. I just copied another simulation profile and renamed it CPU. And set all the other teams to CPU. And then go to the CPU setting and change the mode options to manual ir auto.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:08 PM   #3
Rookie

I'll try that but no matter what alternate profile I use, it goes all auto or all manual
Old 04-18-2021, 09:12 PM   #4
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Also, the screen that asks you if you want to manage or auto manage the settings will mess up your changes too. I believe it is the screen before it asks you if you want to start at spring training or regular season.
Old 04-18-2021, 09:50 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
Also, the screen that asks you if you want to manage or auto manage the settings will mess up your changes too. I believe it is the screen before it asks you if you want to start at spring training or regular season.
This might be what's doing it! Is there a work around
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2021, 09:55 PM   #6
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Quote:
This might be what's doing it! Is there a work around
Change everything after that. You just have to et those changes inside the franchise.
Old 04-18-2021, 10:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanm1982
Change everything after that. You just have to et those changes inside the franchise.
do I set manual/auto. I have tried to change in franchise and its not letting me have multiple profiles
Old 04-18-2021, 11:45 PM   #8
MVP

bryanm1982's Arena

Quote:
do I set manual/auto. I have tried to change in franchise and its not letting me have multiple profiles
I’m not at the game now but there is somewhere in settings that lets you copy a user file, set as default, or create a new one. That is in the main screen. Then you can assign each team to that profile at the start of the franchise or even in franchise . Then go to the franchise and change to the CPU profile and change the settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »