Home

Under New Authority | WWE 2K Universe Mode

This is a discussion on Under New Authority | WWE 2K Universe Mode within the Other Sports Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2021, 01:07 PM   #1
All Star

Bard's Arena

OVR: 7
Under New Authority | WWE 2K Universe Mode

WWE Monday Night Raw
June 2nd, 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana

In-Ring Promo
Quote:
A video kicks off the show that recaps the brutal Six-Man Elimination No Holds Barred Tag Team Match with Evolution taking on The Shield from last night’s WWE Payback PPV. The Shield got a clean sweep over Evolution.

Evolution’s music hits, and they make their way out to the stage to a chorus of boos from the crowd. The members of Evolution do not look happy as they get into the ring. The music stops, and a “Bluetista” chant kicks up.

Triple H: Some say...some say, it is always darkest before dawn...but, you know what? I think it is funny, because they think that they won this war. You all think that The Shield have just won? The Shield even think that they won this war, BUT THEY HAVEN'T! I do not lose. I ALWAYS win. This whole issue with The Shield will not be over until I have completed mangled, and have gotten rid of The Shield, do you hear me!? And...that happens tonight.

*Batista rips the microphone out of Triple H’s hand*

Batista: Hunter. I do not want another match against The Shield. I have been there, and I have done that since I have returned. I want the one-on-one championship match that you promised me, hell the one I deserved after I won the Royal Rumble!

Triple H:I am the leader here, do you hear me? There is a reason why I am the boss, and not you. I have the ability to see the bigger picture, see where the money is, but maybe, maybe you just don't see it, Dave. There is a plan, and it is set in stone...

Batista: I don't give a DAMN about your plan! Or The Shield for that matter! I came back, won the Royal Rumble, and EARNED a one-on-one Championship match, and I want it tonight!

Triple H: Are you that dense in the head, Dave? Daniel Bryan is injured right now. Even if I wanted you to fight him and take the titles, I couldn't, he isn't medically cleared. Plus, you would probably just choke it away anyway...

*Batista removes his sunglasses, and Triple H apologizes.*

Triple H: That was too far. There is a plan, and I want you to be a part of it. However, if this is how you want it to go down, I have never started a fight that I couldn't finish, and I won't start today. After today, The Shield is no more. When that happens, Dave, you will get what you want.

Batista: I am holding you to that, Hunter.

Michael Cole, Jerry “The King” Lawler, and JBL talk about what just happened with Evolution.

- Commercial Break -

Tag Team Match
Sheamus & Rob Van Dam vs. Wade Barrett & Cesaro

Quote:
Last night we saw Sheamus defend the United States Championship against Cesaro, and Wade Barrett defend the Intercontinental Championship against RVD.

Cesaro will start the match against Sheamus. Cesaro kicks and punches Sheamus to the corner before whipping him to the opposite corner. Sheamus quickly boots him in the face and hits a diving battering ram for a two count. They trade punches and uppercuts before Cesaro knees him in the midsection and hits a deadlift gutwrench suplex. Cesaro uppercuts him before sending him to the corner. Sheamus quickly pops out of the corner with a clothesline, and he catches him on the apron. Sheamus tries for the 10 Beats of the Bodhrán, but Cesaro head-butts him away and snaps the arm off the top rope. Bad News Barrett is tagged in, and he kicks Sheamus before wrenching the arm. Barrett knees him in the midsection before attempting a hip toss, but Sheamus blocks it and hits a short-arm clothesline.

Rob Van Dam is tagged in, and he kicks Barrett. Barrett applies a side headlock, but RVD whips him off. RVD lowers his head and eats a kick. RVD then comes right back with a spinning wheel kick for a two count. RVD kicks him in the ribs a few times before having a whip reversed on him. RVD elbows him in the face and goes for a springboard thrust kick, but Barrett clotheslines him out of mid-air!

- Commercial Break -

We come back from the break to see RVD fighting up from an arm bar applied by Barrett. RVD fights out, but Barrett quickly big boots him down for a near fall. Cesaro is tagged in, and he stomps RVD. Cesaro uppercuts him to the corner before hitting a running uppercut for a near fall. Cesaro then applies a chin lock. Heyman is espousing Cesaro’s great qualities on commentary. RVD fights up and kicks Cesaro in the face. Cesaro stops him from tagging Sheamus and hits him with a deadlift gutwrench suplex. Barrett is tagged in, and he kicks RVD in the midsection before hitting a swinging neckbreaker for a two count. Barrett goes to the second rope for an elbow drop and a two count. Barrett then applies the chin lock, but RVD soon fights up. RVD elbows out and kicks him in the face. Barrett quickly comes back with a back elbow that knocks RVD out of the ring. Cesaro tags in, and he stalks RVD at ringside before sending him into the barricade. Cesaro throws him into the ring, and RVD gets a rope break at two and a half. Cesaro kicks him down in the corner before sending him to the opposite side. Cesaro runs into a back elbow, and RVD rolls him up with the leg scissors for a near fall. Cesaro quickly clotheslines him down for a two count of his own. Cesaro tries again for the same results. Cesaro then goes back to the chin lock. RVD fights up and punches him, but Cesaro knees him down. Cesaro then punches Sheamus off the apron. The referee tries to keep Sheamus from entering the ring. RVD then has a kick blocked, but he takes Cesaro out with a step over heel kick.

Sheamus and Barrett are tagged in. Sheamus hits Barrett with a pair of Irish hammers before shouldering him in the midsection and hitting a knee lift. Sheamus then clotheslines him down before scaring Cesaro away. Sheamus then ducks a clothesline and hits a powerslam on Barrett. Sheamus then catches Cesaro with a powerslam. Heyman gets off commentary and shouts to Cesaro as Sheamus signals for a Brogue Kick. The crowd is red hot. Sheamus goes for the Brogue Kick, but Heyman pulls Cesaro out of the ring. Cesaro hugs Heyman as Barrett hits Sheamus with the Winds of Change for a near fall. Cesaro waves off Barrett and abandons him. Barrett isn’t happy about this turn of events. Barrett goes for The Wasteland, but Sheamus gets out. RVD tags in, and he blocks a kick. RVD spins him, and Sheamus hits Barrett with a Brogue Kick. RVD then hits the Five Star Frog Splash for the win!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Big Show vs. Damien Sandow

Quote:
It appears that Damien Sandow his quit his identity theft gimmick and is back as the intellectual savior of the masses.

Sandow is berating Big Show to begin this match. Big Show goes for the WMD, but Sandow dodges! Big Show chases after Sandow into the corner, but goes into the corner chest first, and Sandow with a school-boy pin!

Spoiler

Damien Sandow: SILENCE! I am back to proving my intellectual prowlike ability in that ring. Just like that, the giant has fallen, and will remain down!

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Kofi Kingston vs. Bo Dallas

Quote:
This match was supposed to happen last night, but thanks to Kane's attack on Kofi, it is happening tonight!

The bell rings, and they lock up. Dallas applies a side headlock, but Kingston whips him off. Dallas then shoulder blocks him down and gets out of the ring to celebrate. Dallas wants a handshake, but Kingston turns him down. Kingston applies a waistlock, but Dallas transitions to a side headlock. Dallas gets whipped off, and Kingston hits a back elbow. Kingston then dropkicks him out of the ring. Kingston challenges him to get back in as Dallas looks shocked. Dallas gets in the ring, and Kingston offers a handshake. Dallas shakes his hand and goes for a kick, but Kingston blocks it and kicks him down. Kingston sends him into the ropes, but Dallas counters back with a swinging neckbreaker. Dallas sends him into the ropes and hits a back body drop. Dallas then drops a trio of knees before telling the crowd to not stop Bolieving. Dallas then applies a neck vice. The crowd chants, “Bo-ring.” Kingston fights up, so Dallas sends him to the corner. Kingston then hits a springboard dropkick.

Kingston chops him a few times before dropkicking him down. Kingston splashes him in the corner for a two count. Kingston hits a monkey flip before hitting a springboard cross-body block for a two count. Kingston boots him to the corner and goes for another monkey flip, but Dallas counters with a flapjack. Dallas hits a Bo-dog for the win.

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

In-Ring Promo

Quote:
Stephanie McMahon makes her way to the ring. As she does, replays are shown of Brie Bella slapping Stephanie in the face right after quitting the WWE to save Daniel Bryan from giving up the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Stephanie says that Daniel Bryan showed his true colors last night at WWE Payback. Bryan showed that he truly is a selfish little man who chose himself over what’s best for business, his wife, and the fans because he didn’t surrender the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The people deserve a fighting champion, and Bryan should know that, but instead he impotently stood by while his wife Brie Bella fell on the sword. Speaking of Brie Bella, who put her hands on Stephanie a few weeks ago, she should have been fired on the spot. Instead, she showed restraint and gave them many chances. What did she get for that? A slap in the face! The fans cheer this, and the arena erupts in a “YES!” chant. Stephanie says she’s tough. She’s a McMahon – she’ll live. She wonders if Bryan will be able to live with himself as he wakes up every morning and looks at his wife’s broken heart knowing it was because of his selfishness.

Stephanie says this is about something bigger than one person. This is about the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. In four weeks time, at the Money in the Bank PPV, if Daniel Bryan can compete, he will be defending the title against Kane in a Stretcher Match. If Bryan cannot compete, then for the first time ever, the Money in the Bank match will be for the vacated WWE World Heavyweight Championship.

Stephanie goes on to say that she can’t understand why they cheer for Daniel Bryan, but she’s interrupted by John Cena’s music. Cena hits the ring as the crowd gives him a great ovation. Stephanie says the people like him as much as they like her. She then congratulates him on an incredible match against Bray Wyatt last night. Cena says he’s sure after the fight Wyatt put up last night we haven’t seen the last of him. Cena is then interrupted by a “Cena sucks” chant. Cena says Stephanie’s job is tough. She has to make a lot of tough choices. She does an ok job with some of them, but some of them are questionable after listening to the WWE Universe. A “Let’s go Cena/Cena sucks!” chant breaks up. Cena says this is what the WWE Universe is about – having a good time.

What’s not best for business is the situation with the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Cena says the situation is out of hand. He is an employee and a fan of WWE, but he’s speaking as a 14-time champion who knows what it takes to win a championship, lose it, and give it away. Just like Daniel Bryan, he had an injury that forced him without question to give away the WWE Championship. Stephanie says Cena knew what was right, but Cena cuts her off. Cena says the WWE Universe deserves to see a fighting champion and no one person is bigger than that. Stephanie says that’s right, like Daniel Bryan. Cena then includes Stephanie in that list, and he calls her a spoiled, jealous egomaniac.

Cena says no one person is bigger than the title. He gets it – she doesn’t like Bryan and doesn’t want him to be champion. Cena tells her to face the fact that Bryan is really good. A big “YES!” chant breaks out. Cena says he’ll tell her something she already knows – the WWE Universe can be as loud as they want for whomever they want. At the end of the day, it’s about proving yourself in the ring, and Bryan does that every single time. Bryan is championship material. Bryan beat him fair and square for the title at Summerslam, and they took it from him. The reason he relinquished the WWE Championship is because he knew he’d get a shot at it when he got back. Stephanie created all of this. Bryan won’t give back the title not because he’s afraid he won’t get a shot again; he’s afraid she’ll eliminate him from the WWE.

Stephanie says Bryan is good. He’s a B+, but he’s not great. Bryan isn’t a champion like Cena because he can’t physically compete. Stephanie says Bryan hasn’t defended the title in 30 days. As a leader, she has to do what’s best for business. Popular or not, she has to make these decisions. Cena says he’s had four surgeries that have taken him out of action as has her husband, Triple H. Cena then mentions that Stephanie has had surgeries as well. Stephanie says those put her in business. Cena’s point is what’s best for business is business. She has let her personal affairs get in the way of what’s best for business. As a result, she’s made an embarrassment of the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, wasted the fans’ times, and embarrassed herself. Cena says he’ll speak to her as an employee. If he were giving her a job evaluation, he’d give her a zero. Cena says that zero means she sucks. The fans then chant, “You suck!” The WWE Universe gives her a zero according to Cena.

Stephanie says she doesn’t care how anybody rates her. What she cares about is creating opportunity. Cena says she’s not a good leader, but she’ll give him an opportunity tonight. She knows he’s beat up from his Last Man Standing match last night, but she’ll give him a chance to show how tough he really is when he goes one-on-one against Daniel Bryan’s opponent at Money in the Bank, if he’s able to compete, Kane. That match is right now! Cena does not look happy about that. Stephanie then says, “Payback’s a bitch, John, but then again, so am I!” Stephanie then leaves the ring as Kane’s pyro explodes on the stage.

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Kane vs. John Cena

Quote:
We join the match in progress. Kane punches Cena down a few times before picking him up by the head. Cena punches back, but Kane big boots him down for a two count. Kane stomps him a few times before driving him to the corner and uppercutting him down. Kane stomps him a few more times before picking him up. Cena quickly comes back with a dropkick, but Kane soon pops up and catches him with a sidewalk slam for a two count. Kane kicks him in the face before trading punches with him. Kane goes for a Chokeslam, but Cena gets out, ducks a clothesline, and hits a pair of shoulder blocks. Cena hits a back suplex powerbomb and goes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena connects, and he sets up for an Attitude Adjustment. Kane elbows out and punches him down. Kane punches him down in the corner before kneeing away at him. Kane continues to knee him in the face in the corner as the referee counts. The referee then calls for the bell.

Spoiler

Kane pulls Cena out of the ring and sends him into the steel steps. Kane throws away the top portion of the steps, and he grabs Cena. Kane brings him on the larger half of the steps. Kane goes for a Tombstone Piledriver, but...DANIEL BRYAN IS HERE! Bryan is attacking Kane with a kendo stick and is beating him down. Kane grabs Bryan by the throat, but Cena with the steel steps into the side of Kane! Bryan and Cena walk off the ramp as the WHOLE crowd is doing YES! chants!

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
Randy Orton is walking backstage when Renee Young stops him. She asks what happened earlier in the ring. Orton says things got heated, so Batista left for the night. Afterwards, he had a discussion with Triple H, and they’re 100% on the same page. He’s still the face of the WWE, and he’ll prove it in his match against Roman Reigns, tonight.

Triple Threat Match
Drew McIntyre vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Heath Slater

Quote:
Apparently earlier 3MB had their break-up, and they are dishing it out right now!

McIntyre and Mahal take out Slater early in this one. Drew and Jinder then fight it out with some clubbing blows. Slater re-enters the match with a double missile dropkick! McIntyre quickly gets back into it with Slater and is landing massive chops. Jinder throws Drew out of the ring, and is now working over Slater. Slater counters Mahal, and hits his leaping neckbreaker, but a leaping boot by McIntyre takes out Slater, the cover!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Handicap Match
Nikki Bella vs. Alicia Fox & Aksana

Quote:
This match came about because Stephanie McMahon says Nikki Bella needs to pick up the slack for her sister quitting. Aksana will start the match against Nikki. They lock up, and Nikki takes her down with a monkey flip. Nikki hits a leg trip before hitting the ropes, but Alicia kicks her in the back. Aksana clotheslines her down, and she tags in Alicia. Alicia and Aksana slam her down. Alicia taunts the crowd, and Nikki punches Aksana and Alicia before rolling up Alicia, but Aksana breaks up the pinfall. Alicia quickly kicks Nikki and hits a scissor kick for the win.

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Jack Swagger w/ Zeb Colter vs. Adam Rose

Quote:
Rose saunters around the ring, and Swagger quickly powers him to the corner. Rose quickly gets away and slaps him on the backside. Swagger punches him down and goes for a body slam, but Rose gets out and slaps his backside again. Swagger hits the ropes, and he goes over Rose a few times before Rose hits a back elbow. Rose uppercuts him in the corner a few times before going for 10 punches, but Swagger gets out and big boots him down. Swagger puts Rose in the corner and punches a few times before hitting a belly-to-belly side suplex for a two count. Swagger then under-hooks the arms as the crowd sings Rose’s theme song. Rose fights up, and he avoids a splash in the corner. Rose boots him in the face, and he punches away at Swagger. Rose hits an inverted atomic drop before hitting a swinging neckbreaker. Rose goes for a running Bronco Buster, but Swagger catches the ankle! Real American Lock!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Tag Team Match
The Wyatt Family vs. The Usos

Quote:
This is a non-title match. Erick Rowan will start the match against Jimmy Uso. They lock up, and Rowan powers him to the corner. Rowan punches Jey in his taped ribs, but Jimmy comes back with some right hands of his own. Jimmy hits the ropes, and Rowan shoulder blocks him down. Rowan punches him in the ribs before tagging in Luke Harper. Harper shoves him before punching him. Jimmy tries to fight back, but Harper punches him in the ribs. They hit the ropes, and Jimmy hits him with a running cross-body block followed by a jumping heel kick. Jimmy punches him, and Jey tags in. Jey hits a running forearm to the face before punching him. Jey then hits the 10 punches in the corner. Harper reverses a whip, and he dropkicks Jey down. Rowan is tagged in, and he kicks away at him. Rowan chokes him on the ropes and forearms him in the back. Rowan then applies a neck vice. Jey tries to fight up, but Rowan keeps him grounded. Jey finally fights up and goes for a body slam, but Rowan weighs too much, and Jey falls. Rowan picks up a two count. Harper tags in, and he chops Jey. Jey gets a burst of energy, and he punches back. Harper soon comes back, and he punches Jey down. Rowan tags in, and he drops an elbow. Rowan then body slams him down. Rowan rips at his face before going for an elbow drop, but Jey moves. Jey pulls himself up, and Rowan avalanches him in the corner. Rowan goes for a back suplex, but Jey flips through, crawls through the legs, and tags in Jimmy.

Jimmy hits some running forearms, but Rowan doesn’t go down. Jimmy goes for a sunset flip, but Rowan still stays up. Rowan goes for a leg drop, but Jimmy moves. Jimmy then hits a running dropkick to the face for a two count. Rowan pushes him away and goes for a back body drop, but Jimmy flips through. Jimmy then dropkicks him out of the ring. Harper runs in, and the Usos kick him in the midsection before punching him out of the ring. The Usos stand tall in the ring as we go to commercial.

-Commercial Break-

We come back from the break to see Jimmy laid out at ringside. Harper tags in, and he sends Jimmy into the apron before hitting a running elbow. Harper throws him into the ring, and he drops some elbows for a two count. Harper picks him up and sends him into the corner before hitting an uppercut. Harper taunts the fans before Rowan tags in. Rowan stomps away at him before hitting a head-butt. Rowan knocks Jey off the apron before walking into a right hand from Jimmy. Jimmy punches him, but Rowan soon knees him in the midsection. Rowan drops a knee on the ribs and in the back before sending him to the corner. Rowan forearms the chest before propping him up on the top rope. Rowan then clubs away at Jimmy’s injured ribs. Jimmy is hung up in the tree of woe, and Rowan kicks him. Rowan goes for a running shoulder thrust, but Jimmy sits up. Jimmy then pulls himself up to the top rope, and he hits a corkscrew plancha!

Jey and Harper are tagged in, and Jey hits him with a cross-body block. Jey kicks him before having a whip reversed. Jey hits a pair of clotheslines and a kick to the midsection before hitting an uppercut. Harper blocks a kick and spins him, but Jey comes right back with a spinning heel kick. Jey then hits a running hip block to the head. Jey hits it a second time, and Rowan breaks up the pinfall. Jimmy quickly attacks Rowan, but he’s soon thrown out of the ring. Jey then throws Rowan out. Harper goes for a roll up, but Jey rolls through. Harper then big boots him down for a near fall, and Harper cannot believe it. Harper sends him to the corner, and he runs into a boot. Jey jumps over him and hits a missile dropkick. Jey connects with a Samoan Drop, and he goes to the top rope. Rowan gets on the apron, and Jey kicks him off. Jey then hits Rowan with a cross-body plancha to the outside! Harper then annihilates Jey with a suicide dive! Jimmy gets in the ring, and he then takes Harper out with a leaping plancha! Jimmy gets his brother up, and he throws Harper into the ring. Jey goes to the top rope and goes for a Superfly Splash, but Harper gets the knees up. Harper goes for a discus clothesline, but he spins into a superkick for a near fall!

The crowd is really into the match as they’re clapping for both men to get up. Rowan blind tags in as Jey sends Harper over the top rope. Rowan gives Jimmy a back body drop out of the ring, and Jey rolls Rowan up for a near fall. Rowan quickly blocks a kick and shoves him to the corner. Rowan then hits a vicious side slam for the win!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Money in the Bank Qualifying Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Dolph Ziggler

Quote:
They lock up, and Del Rio applies a side headlock. Ziggler tries to whip him off, but Del Rio doesn’t release the hold. Del Rio pushes him to the corner and kicks him in the ribs before punching him down. Ziggler quickly comes back with a roll up for a no count. Ziggler kicks and punches him before hitting a neckbreaker for a one count. Ziggler drops some “heart stopping” elbows for a one count. Del Rio quickly kicks him and hits a double-knee arm-breaker. Del Rio hits a kick to the shoulder for a one count. Del Rio punches away at him for another two count. Del Rio applies an arm bar, but Ziggler fights up. Del Rio quickly slams him down by the hair, and he chokes him on the bottom rope. Del Rio hits a back suplex for a one count. Del Rio applies another arm bar, but Ziggler fights up and punches out. Ziggler hits the ropes, lands on his feet to counter a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, and dropkicks him down.

A “Let’s go Ziggler” chant breaks out. Ziggler hits a running cross-body followed by some rapid punches. Ziggler splashes him and goes for a backslide pin, but Del Rio gets out and forearms him in the kidneys. Ziggler flips through a back suplex attempt, and he kicks him in the knee before hitting a famouser for a near fall. Del Rio pushes him away and hits a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker for a near fall. Del Rio kicks him in the back and punches him in the head. Del Rio goes to the top rope, but Ziggler scales the ropes and hits a flying sit-out face-buster for a near fall! Ziggler waits for him to get up and goes for a Zig-Zag, but Del Rio holds on to the ropes. Del Rio quickly hits a flapjack and goes for a running kick to the jaw, but Ziggler avoids it. Ziggler goes for a spike DDT, but Del Rio counters into a Cross Arm Breaker, but Ziggler rolls through and the Super Kick followed up with the Zig-Zag!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Footage

Quote:
Footage is shown from last night’s WWE Payback show when Cody Rhodes told Goldust he needs a better tag team partner than him. Rhodes is seen talking to his brother backstage. He handpicked Goldust’s tag partner for his match against Rybaxel, next.

Tag Team Match
Ryback & Curtis Axel vs. Goldust & ???

Quote:
Justin Gabriel is Goldust's tag team partner tonight!

Cody Rhodes is seen watching the match backstage. Curtis Axel will start against Goldust. Axel applies a side headlock, and Goldust whips him off. Axel shoulder blocks him down and hits the ropes. Goldust misses a clothesline, but he comes right back with an inverted atomic drop. Goldust punches him before hitting a hip toss. Axel quickly knees him in the midsection and clubs him down. Ryback is tagged in, and Goldust uppercuts him. Justin Gabriel is tagged in, and he hits a missile dropkick for a one count. Gabriel kicks and chops him before tagging Goldust back in. Gabriel dropkicks Ryback down, and Goldust drops an elbow for a no count. Ryback knees him in the midsection before powering him to the corner. Ryback chops the chest, but Goldust punches back. Goldust sends him to the ropes, but he misses a clothesline. Ryback then shoulder blocks him out of the ring. Axel tags in, and he drives Goldust into the barricade for a near fall. Ryback is tagged back in, and he avalanches Goldust in the corner. Axel tags in, and they hit a double-team suplex for a two count. Axel then applies a chin lock. Goldust fights up, but Axel quickly dropkicks him down. Axel taunts the crowd before talking trash to Goldust. Goldust tries to fight back, but Axel punches him down. Ryback tags in as Axel drops an elbow for a two count. Ryback goes for the same move, but Goldust gets a boot up.

Justin Gabriel and Axel are tagged in. Gabriel hits a springboard flying head-butt before hitting a clothesline. Justin hits a springboard cross-body before kicking him in the knee a few times. Axel reverses a whip, but Gabriel comes back with a handspring back elbow, but Ryback breaks up the pinfall. Goldust runs in to attack Ryback. Ryback shoves him to the corner and goes for a shoulder thrust, but he winds up hitting the ring post when Goldust moves. Axel then throws Goldust out of the ring. Axel drops Gabriel to the apron, but Justin comes back with a kick to the temple. Justin goes for the 450, but Axel moves. Axel then hits a hangman’s facebuster for the win.

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Hero of the Russian Federation Ceremony

Quote:
A podium is in the center of the ring with three serious looking men surrounding it. One is holding a box. The ring has a red carpet in it. Lana is then introduced to the stage. Lana says America likes to project an image like they’re the heroes of the world, always doing the right thing. A “USA” chant breaks out, and Lana is not happy. She tells them to stop the chant before telling them to shut up. The Americans deny their heroes basic rights, like Edward Snowden. Snowden’s face is shown on the titantron. She says Snowden wasn’t able to practice his first amendment right of freedom of speech in America, but he can in Russia. Russia honors and cherishes its heroes. This is why it’s a superpower led by the greatest leader, Vladimir Putin. Putin’s face is then shown on the titantron. Lana says it’s upon the approval and confirmation of Mr. Putin that they will honor a hero tonight. This hero will lead this impoverished nation to a state of superiority. He resides in Moscow, Rusev.

Rusev’s music hits, and he makes his way to the ring waving the Russian flag. They shake hands with the men in the ring. Lana tells Rusev to stand on the podium and be recognized. The crowd chants “USA,” and Lana tells them to show some respect. Lana says we’re about to witness the Hero of the Russian Federation ceremony to honor the man for his heroic feats. A Russian representative takes it from here. The man says Rusev is being honored on behalf of the great, powerful Russia and its people. Rusev is receiving the highest civilian honor. The man then puts a medal around Rusev’s neck. Rusev takes a microphone, and he speaks in his native tongue. Lana then says, “Long live Mother Russia! Long live the super athlete, Rusev!” She then asks the crowd to show rise and show respect to the Russian National Anthem. The Anthem plays as confetti falls from the rafters.

In-Ring

Quote:
The Shield cuts a promo before the match. Dean Ambrose says they feel great. They’re bruised and beaten up, but last night they faced their biggest challenge to date in Evolution. When the napalm settled, they did what they said they would do – they had a clean sweep over Evolution without a single casualty. Ambrose says that is domination. Seth Rollins says they were told to “adapt or perish,” and that’s what they did. The Shield adapted while Evolution perished. Earlier tonight, the whole world was witness to their implosion. The reason Evolution perished is because even though they are three of the greatest superstars in the industry’s history, they were not one like The Shield last night. They were three strangers standing on the same side of the ring. Roman Reigns says Evolution aren’t brothers. The three men in the ring right now are brothers. Reigns says they are Evolution and The Shield. Reigns then tells Randy Orton to get his *** out there so he can break his jaw with the symbol of excellence.

Evolution’s music hits, and Triple H accompanies Randy Orton to the ring carrying a sledgehammer. Roman Reigns grabs some steel chairs and brings them to the ring. Triple H says if they haven’t figured it out yet, what he does better than anybody is adapt. Last night was Plan A. Tonight, it’s Plan B. There’s always a Plan B. Reigns then cracks Rollins in the back with the steel chair! Ambrose looks on in shock, and Reigns hits him in the midsection with the chair before smacking the chair off his back as well! Roman viciously assaults Rollins and Ambrose with the steel chair before throwing it away! The crowd boos as Triple H and Randy Orton look on.

The crowd chants, “You sold out!” toward Reigns as motions over to Dean Ambrose. Reigns then gives Ambrose a HUGE Spear! Reigns takes a chair and leaves the ring. Roman stares at Triple H and Orton before looking at the steel chair. Reigns then hands the steel chair to Orton. Orton gets in the ring, and he cracks Rollins on the back with the chair. Orton digs the edge into his spine a few times before bending it over his back. Orton viciously slams it off Seth's back. Orton then gives Rollins an RKO on the steel chair! Reigns gets in the ring, and Triple H puts his arm around him. Triple H, Orton, and Roman stand over Rollins and Ambrose as the crowd chants, “You sold out!” at them. Triple H puts his arms around both men, and he mouths, “That’s Evolution” before saying, “I won.” Triple H’s music then hits.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2021, 01:08 PM   #2
All Star

Bard's Arena

Re: Under New Authority | WWE 2K Universe Mode

WWE Roster

Main Roster:
Adam Rose
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Wade Barrett
Batista
Big E
Big Show
Billy Gunn
Bo Dallas
Bray Wyatt
Brock Lesnar
Camacho
Cesaro
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Curtis Axel
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Otunga
Dean Ambrose
Diego
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
Erick Rowan
Evan Bourne
Fandango
Fernando
Goldust
Heath Slater
JTG
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
Luke Harper
Mark Henry
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Road Dogg
Rob Van Dam
Roman Reigns
Rusev
Ryback
Santino Marella
Seth Rollins
Sheamus
Sin Cara
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Undertaker
Titus O'Neil
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Xavier Woods
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

AJ Lee
Aksana
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Cameron
Eva Marie
Kaitlyn
Lana
Layla
Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige
Summer Rae
Tamina Snuka

NXT
Adrian Neville
Aiden English
Angelo Dawkins
Baron Corbin
Big Cass
Brodus Clay
Buddy Murphy
Bull Dempsey
CJ Parker
Corey Graves
Curt Hawkins
Elias Samson
Enzo Amore
Jason Jordan
Kalisto
Konnor
Mojo Rawley
Sami Zayn
Sawyer Fulton
Scott Dawson
LA Knight
Solomon Crowe
Tye Dillinger
Tyler Breeze
Viktor
Wesley Blake

Alexa Bliss
Bayley
Becky Lynch
Charlotte Flair
Emma
Sasha Banks

Last edited by Bard; 04-21-2021 at 01:31 PM.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:09 PM   #3
All Star

Bard's Arena

Championship History

WWE Championship
Daniel Bryan (3x)
Randy Orton (8x)
Daniel Bryan (2x)
Randy Orton (7x)
Daniel Bryan (1x)
John Cena (11x)
The Rock (8x)
CM Punk (2x)

World Heavyweight Championship
Daniel Bryan (2x)
Randy Orton (4x)
John Cena (3x)
Alberto Del Rio (2x)
Dolph Ziggler (2x)

Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett (4x)
Big E (1x)
Curtis Axel (1x)
Wade Barrett (3x)

United States Championship
Sheamus (2x)
Dean Ambrose (1x)
Kofi Kingston (3x)
Cesaro (1x)
Santino Marella (1x)
Jack Swagger (1x)
Zack Ryder (1x)

Tag Team Championships
The Usos (1x)
New Age Outlaws (1x)
Cody Rhodes & Goldust (2x & 1x)
The Shield (1x)
Team Hell No (1x)

Divas Championship
Paige (1x)
AJ Lee (1x)
Kaitlyn (1x)
Eve Torres (3x)

Last edited by Bard; 04-21-2021 at 01:58 PM.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:09 PM   #4
All Star

Bard's Arena

Last edited by Bard; 04-21-2021 at 01:57 PM.
Old 04-21-2021, 01:13 PM   #5
All Star

Bard's Arena

Card to Date:

WWE World Heavyweight Championship | Stretcher Match
Daniel Bryan (c) vs. Kane

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Dolph Ziggler vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ??? vs. ???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2021, 02:34 PM   #6
All Star

Bard's Arena

Smackdown
June 6th, 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
A video kicks off the show highlighting the events between Evolution and The Shield from this past Monday’s RAW. Later in the evening, Triple H told The Shield that he never loses because he has a Plan B. Roman Reigns then attacked his brothers on The Shield with a steel chair. The assault was particularly vicious on Seth Rollins. Randy Orton joined in the assault as well, and Reigns stood tall with his new allies to end the show.

WWE COO Triple H makes his way to the ring. At the top of the stage, he stops and turns around. Roman Reigns then walks out to boos from the crowd. Rollins is in a very nice suit. The crowd chants, “You sold out” toward Reigns smiles, and points at his big watch that he is wearing.

Triple H: You know, a lot of people are probably thinking to themselves right now that I am going to come out here and brag, and rub in all of your faces that I won...but I am not. Besides, everyone knows it anyway. I am here to help answer your questions, because you all seem to have so many here for Roman Reigns. You want to know why. Roman Reigns has been the big guns at the top of that faction of The Shield, and has help lead the most dominant group in WWE history. He’s responsible for keeping the group that came in here and dominated everything that stood in its path going. The Shield crushed giants, legends, and champions. They have questions for the man who helped define the group that defeated Evolution. They want to know why Reigns walked away from all of that. Roman why did you do, what you did on Monday?

Roman Reigns: Everyone wants an explanation. Everyone NEEDS to know why I did what I did. You all want to know why? Because I can. Because I want to be wearing the fancy suits. Because I want to wear MY BIG GOLD WATCH! Those two you keep calling my "brothers"? Stop that. They are nothing to me, and I showed that on Raw. Dean Ambrose has been asking for this for months, and so has Seth. I do not owe any of you an explanation of why I did what I had to do.

Dolph Ziggler’s music hits, and he makes his way out to the stage.

Dolph Ziggler: I know for a fact I am going to get beaten to a pulp for what I have to say, but here it goes. I was never a fan of The Shield, but you know what? I liked the vibe of The Shield because you guys were going against the Authority. The Shield went toe-to-toe with Evolution and won. The Shield played a major part in Batista potentially being done with this company after he just left on Raw and doesn't seem to be coming back until he gets his championship match. What you did, Roman, was far worse than what your group, The Shield, has ever done to anyone else. You turned your back on your brothers, something I could NEVER do! You, Roman, are nothing more than a traitor, and you have done the worst thing anyone could ever do...sell out.

Triple H: Hell, Dolph. You make some fair points. Roman did something that I know you could never do, sell out arenas night after night...The other thing is, Dolph, whether you know it or not, you are absolutely going to catch a beating, and it is going to happen right now. It is Dolph Ziggler versus Roman Reigns!

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Roman Reigns w/Triple H vs. Dolph Ziggler

Quote:
They lock up, and Roman powers him to the corner. Roman elbows him in the face before punching away at him. Reigns rips at Ziggler’s face before punching him in the corner. Roman stomps him in the corner before Ziggler turns the tables and punches away at him. Ziggler backs up and runs into a knee. Roman drops a knee on the back of his neck before hitting a body slam and a knee drop for a two count. Roman pulls his hair before sending him into the ropes. Ziggler ducks a clothesline and hits a cross-body followed by some right hands. Ziggler then dropkicks him and clotheslines him out of the ring. Triple H goes over and calmly gives Roman some advice. Reigns gets back in the ring, and he kicks Ziggler down before laying in some right hands. Roman stomps away at him before hitting a snapmare and a kick to the spine for a two count. Roman applies a chin lock, and Ziggler fights up. Ziggler punches out, but he has a whip reversed on him. Ziggler counters with a head-scissor takeover into a sleeper hold. Ziggler jumps on his back for more leverage. Roman escapes the hold with a backpack stunner. Ziggler rolls to the apron, and Roman clotheslines him to the floor.

-Commercial Break-

We come back from the break to see Ziggler fighting up from a chin lock. Ziggler punches out of it, but he has a whip to the corner reversed into an STO. Triple H goes over to commentary and sings Reigns’ praises to JBL. Roman chokes Ziggler on the bottom rope as Triple H says Roman has the ability to adapt. Reigns then runs into a back elbow from Ziggler. Reigns then charges into a boot. Roman quickly kicks Ziggler in the midsection before hitting the ropes. Ziggler then spikes him on his head with a DDT.

The referee is counting them down, but they get to their feet. They trade punches until Ziggler ducks one and hits a running clothesline. Ziggler hits some rapid punches in the corner before hitting a neckbreaker. Ziggler then drops an elbow for a near fall. Roman rolls out of the ring to recover. Ziggler follows him outside and dropkicks him down. Triple H comes over and shouts some encouragement to Reigns. They get in the ring, and Ziggler goes for a famouser, but Roman counters into a powerbomb attempt. Ziggler goes for a roll up, but Roman rolls out. Ziggler then catches him with a famouser for a near fall. Triple H does not look happy at ringside. Reigns is on the apron, and he catches Ziggler with a boot to the temple. Roman goes to the top rope, and Ziggler scales the ropes for a nasty face-buster for a near fall. Triple H was ready to jump into the ring.

Ziggler goes for a Zig-Zag, but Reigns throws him off. Ziggler charges and SPEAR!

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
Renee Young is backstage with Bad News Barrett. She wants his thoughts on heading into a triple threat match against Rob Van Dam and Cesaro with his WWE Intercontinental Championship on the line. She also wants his thoughts on Cesaro attacking himself and RVD on WWE Main Event this week. Barrett says it’s not fair that he has to defend his title against two men. He beat RVD at WWE Payback, and then Cesaro abandoned him on Monday night. Neither man is in his league. They’re not classy competitors. Barrett says RVD is a flower child while Cesaro has fleas because he sleeps with a dog named Paul Heyman. Tonight, he’s afraid he’s got some bad news. There’s only going to be one winner tonight, and that’s him.

Bray Wyatt returns to WWE later tonight.

- Commercial Break -

Backstage

Quote:
Triple H is walking backstage with Roman Reigns when Randy Orton walks up to them. Orton says he made the right choice before telling Reigns, “Welcome to the dark side.” Roman says that he never left. Orton looks over to Triple H, and says that Batista will remain at home until he gets what he wants. Triple H points over at Roman Reigns, and says fine by him! Big Show walks up to them, and he gets in Reigns’ face. Big Show says Dolph Ziggler was right about Roman: he’s a piece of trash. Roman gave up on his brothers and sold his soul for this. Big Show wishes he would try what he did tonight to Ziggler on him. It won’t end the same way. Triple H starts chuckling, and Big Show asks if something is funny. Triple H says if Big Show wants to take a shot at it tonight, then the same thing will happen. Big Show will get into the ring tonight against Randy Orton. They then walk off as Big Show stares down Orton.

- Commercial Break -

Tag Team Match
Ryback & Curtis Axel vs. The Usos

Quote:
Jey Uso starts the match against Ryback. They lock up, and Ryback pushes him into the ropes only to be kicked in the face on the rebound. Jey uppercuts him before having a whip into the ropes reversed on him. Ryback then throws him over the top rope and tags in Curtis Axel. Axel hits a flying clothesline from the apron before throwing him into the ring for a one count. Ryback tags back in, and they whip Jey hard into the corner before clubbing him down. Axel tags in, and they hit a double-team suplex for a two count. Axel drops a forearm and steps on him. Ryback tags in as Axel goes to the second rope for a falling elbow. Ryback then hits a falling splash from the second rope for a two count. Ryback covers again for the same results. Ryback applies a chin lock, but Jey soon fights up. Ryback powers him down before reapplying the chin lock. Ryback clubs away at his chest before putting the chin lock on again. Jey fights up and hits the ropes, but Ryback puts him down with a spinebuster. Jimmy breaks up the pinfall. Ryback stomps him before putting him in the corner for some back elbows. Axel is tagged in, and he runs into Jey’s elbow. Ryback charges, and Jey sends him out of the ring. Axel quickly flattens him with a knee trembler to the face. Axel dropkicks Jimmy off the apron and goes to the top rope. Axel then jumps into a superkick. Jimmy is tagged in, and he hits a Superfly Splash for the win.

Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

In-Ring Segment

Quote:
“The Ravishing Russian” Lana makes her way to the stage. She says throughout the years, Russia and its citizens have been recognized and honored for their monumental place in the world. They have won Nobel Peace Prizes. The crowd chants “USA,” and she tells them to stop. Mikhail Gorbachev has received that award. They have also been awarded for their Olympic dominance, such as Vasily Ivanovich Alekseyev for weightlifting. They’ve also birthed artistic geniuses, such as Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Lana says just like the trending downfall of America, the continued recognition of Russia and its great people will keep them remaining supreme.

Rusev then makes his way to the ring wearing his Hero of the Russian Federation medal. JBL talks about how Vladimir Putin received the same medal.

Singles Match
Rusev w/Lana vs. Xavier Woods

Quote:
Rusev powers him to the corner and punches him. Rusev sends him into the ropes and hits a devastating thrust kick. Lana tells him to crush Woods, so Rusev stomps the spine and applies the Accolade for the win.
Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Quote:
Paul Heyman comes out to the stage, and he says his name for the crowd. Not only did he have the best seat in the house when his client, Brock Lesnar, conquered The Undertaker’s undefeated streak at WrestleMania, he also has the honor to present the biggest superstar on the show tonight, the only man worthy of calling himself a Paul Heyman Guy, Cesaro.

Intercontinental Championship Match | Triple Threat
Wade Barrett (c) vs. Cesaro vs. Rob Van Dam

Quote:
The bell rings, and Barrett and RVD ambush Cesaro in the corner. RVD and Barrett push each other away to get better shots at Cesaro. Barrett kicks Cesaro out of the ring, and RVD rolls him up for a one count. RVD punches and kicks Barrett before Cesaro attacks both men. Cesaro knees RVD and goes to put him in the corner, but RVD blocks it and kicks him in the head. Barrett then head-butts Cesaro. RVD sends Barrett to the corner, and he whips Cesaro into him. RVD hits Cesaro with a monkey flip followed by a spinning wheel kick to Barrett in the corner. Barrett and Cesaro are lying next to one another, so RVD hits them both with Rolling Thunder. RVD covers Cesaro for a near fall. RVD then covers Barrett for a two count. RVD then whips Barrett to the corner, and Cesaro throws RVD out of the ring.

Cesaro stomps Barrett in the corner before sending him to the opposite corner. Cesaro then runs into a kick to the midsection. Barrett sets Cesaro up on the top rope and clubs away at him. Barrett then turns into a thrust kick to the jaw from RVD. RVD kicks Cesaro off the top rope to the floor before hitting Barrett with a split legged moonsault. Cesaro pulls RVD out of the ring before the referee counts to three.

-Commercial Break-

We come back from the break to see RVD trapped in a chin lock from Barrett. During the commercial break, Barrett sent Cesaro into the steel steps. RVD fights up, and Barrett sends him into the ropes. Barrett lowers his head and eats a kick. Barrett charges, but RVD pulls the top rope down to get him out of the ring. RVD goes for a dive to the outside, but Cesaro nails him with an uppercut. Barrett punches and kicks Cesaro before having a whip into the barricade reversed on him. Cesaro then gives Barrett a front suplex onto the barricade. Cesaro turns around, and RVD takes him out with a moonsault block from the apron! RVD then gets back on the apron to hit Barrett with a diving wheel kick to the spine. All three men are down at ringside.

Barrett gets in the ring, and RVD catches him with a slingshot leg drop, but Cesaro breaks up the pinfall. Cesaro then hits RVD with a deadlift gutwrench suplex. Cesaro picks him up, but RVD rolls him up for a two count. Cesaro’s kick out sends RVD into Barrett’s Winds of Change for a near fall. Cesaro broke up the pinfall. Cesaro head-butts Barrett to the corner and hits a running uppercut. Cesaro then hits RVD in the opposite corner with a running uppercut. Cesaro holds up Barrett, and RVD takes Barrett out with a diving thrust kick. Cesaro hits RVD with a German Suplex with a bridge for a near fall. RVD rolls out of the ring to recover. Barrett is pulling himself up on the apron, so Cesaro bounces him off the turnbuckle. Cesaro gets on the second rope and elbows him in the back of the head. Cesaro goes for his superplex on Barrett, who is on the apron, but Barrett snaps him off the top rope. RVD then hits Cesaro with a Five Star Frog Splash from across the ring! Barrett then knocks RVD out with the Bull Hammer for the win!
Spoiler

Wyatt Video

Quote:
The Wyatt Family’s video flashes on the screen, and we’re brought to an undisclosed location to see Bray Wyatt with his back turned to the camera. Wyatt says John Cena locked him in a box. As he peered into the darkness, his memories began to haunt him. Wyatt felt the cold hand of the reaper pulling him down. He was afraid, but then he began to remember her face and how she used to warn him about this evil place. She told him that they would circle him in the water until they see red, but those sharks will help you realize that death is real. She said in death, you would find your rest. In his rebirth, he will grow much stronger and learn to accept these new, great responsibilities. He’ll become their leader, his voice will soothe their ears, and his hand will lead their armies for he is the way into the City of Woe. Wyatt stands beyond time. Wyatt laughs and says there is nothing left to fear. Wyatt says he is reborn before silently saying, “Join me,” to the camera.

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Natalya vs. Alicia Fox

Quote:
They circle the ring and lock up. Natalya hits a headlock takeover, but Alicia gets out with a head-scissor. Natalya kips up, and they circle the ring again. They lock up, and Natalya wrenches the arm. Alicia reverses a whip into the ropes and goes for a head-scissor takeover, but Natalya pushes her off. Natalya gives her a low dropkick followed by a butterfly suplex. Alicia rolls out of the ring to recover, and she throws a tantrum. Alicia gets on the apron, and she screams wildly at Natalya. Alicia continues to scream at Natalya like an unstable woman presumably would. Alicia then starts laughing and apologizes. Alicia goes for a handshake, so Natalya pulls her down by the hand and stomps the hand. Natalya then slaps her. Alicia dares her to do it again, and Natalya obliges. Natalya rolls her up for a one count. Alicia blocks a second roll up, and she slams Natalya into the bottom rope. Alicia then chokes her on the bottom rope. Alicia hits the northern lights suplex for a two count. Alicia then misses a flipping leg drop. Alicia kicks her away when she attempts a Sharpshooter. Alicia goes for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, but Natalya counters into a pin for the win.
Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Santino Marella vs. Bo Dallas

Quote:
Before the match, Bo Dallas takes a microphone. Dallas says whether in this ring or in life, you have to be better than excuses and you will be victorious. All you have to do is Bolieve!

They shake hands and circle the ring. They lock up, and Dallas hits a fireman’s carry takeover before celebrating and running around the ring. Santino laughs as Dallas gets in the ring. They shake hands and circle the ring. They lock up, and Santino hits a pair of arm drags. Santino then gets out of the ring and does his trombone celebration before high fiving some fans. Santino geos for a handshake, and Dallas pulls him into a short-arm clothesline. Dallas hits a second one. Dallas goes for a third, but Santino counters into a roll up for a two count. Dallas then viciously clotheslines Santino down. Dallas puts him in the corner and punches away at him. Dallas clubs him in the back of the head before hitting the Bodog for the win.
Spoiler

- Commercial Break -

Singles Match
Big Show vs. Randy Orton w/Triple H

Quote:
They circle the ring, and Orton kicks and punches Big Show, but Big Show soon powers him to the corner and chops his chest. Orton quickly rolls out of the ring to recover. Orton is frustrated as he gets back in the ring. Orton gets back in the ring, and Big Show powers him back to the corner. Big Show goes for a chop, but Orton rakes the eyes. Orton clubs him before hitting a pair of running clotheslines in the corner. Big Show tries to boot Orton in the face, but Orton snaps the leg off his shoulder. Big Show quickly comes back with a back elbow, and Orton rolls out of the ring to recover again. Triple H gives Orton some advice at ringside.

Orton gets back in the ring, and he punches Big Show, but Big Show quickly head-butts him down. Orton then rolls out of the ring to recover again. Big Show follows him out, and Orton quickly scurries back into the ring. Orton tries to prevent him from getting in the ring, but Big Show pulls him out and chops the chest. Big Show goes for a powerslam, but he drops Orton when Triple H gets too close. Orton then sends Big Show face first into the ring post. Big Show rolls back in, and Orton kicks away at him. Orton kicks him in the face for a two count. Orton applies a chin lock, but Big Show fights up. Orton quickly takes him back down and reapplies the chin lock. Big Show fights up and counters into a sidewalk slam. Big Show hits a pair of clotheslines followed by a running butt bump. Big Show hits the ropes, and Orton dropkicks him down. Orton stomps away at Big Show before going for a hanging DDT off the top rope. Orton connects with the move and taunts the crowd before setting up for the end. Big Show escapes an RKO attempt, and he spears Orton down. Big Show balls up his fist, and he grabs Triple H by the throat as he gets on the apron. Big Show then grabs Orton by the throat. Roman Reigns then runs down, and hits a Super Man Punch, and connects with a spear!

Spoiler

Quote:
Big Show slowly pulls himself up to his feet, and Orton lays him out with an RKO. Reigns talks some trash to Big Show as Triple H gets in the ring with a steel chair. Triple H hands the chair to Roman, and he puts it on the mat. Orton pulls Big Show up to all fours, and Roman looks around and laughs hits Big Show with the Curb Stomp on the steel chair! He just used Seth Rollins' move! Orton pulls Big Show up, and Reigns now hits the Dirty Deeds on the steel chair. Triple H then raises the arms of Orton and Reigns as the show ends.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Other Sports Dynasties »