Home

1st Inning Umbrella Conquest is glitched

This is a discussion on 1st Inning Umbrella Conquest is glitched within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2021, 05:07 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
1st Inning Umbrella Conquest is glitched

So I'm about halfway through the map, and theres a few spots that when I try to attack them, I get an unhandled server exception every time. Now one of those spots tried to attack me, and it caused an unhandled server exception, and when I load back in that same spot is still trying to attack and I get the error. I can't do anything or cancel out, and I can't restart the map. Has anyone else had a problem like this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2021, 07:22 PM   #2
MVP

myghty's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: 1st Inning Umbrella Conquest is glitched

I can’t even access Conquest, I get the same error

PS5/PSN: myghty
Old 04-30-2021, 07:39 PM   #3
Rookie

thekidisback's Arena

OVR: 0

I am getting that same error OP but instead it's on the West affinity map and it's only happening when I try to sim a game against the Angels. I took over the Angels strong hold but now the game decided I can't sim against the remaining Angels territory and gives me that same unhandled server exception occured. I can sim against any other team no problem. There are still 10 Angels hexagons on the map so if it doesn't get fixed, I will have to play all 10 of the games. That will be quicker than restarting since I already have the almost the whole left side of the map but it will still suck. Damn SDS and their glitches. I will exit out of the game and see it that fixes it.

Last edited by thekidisback; 04-30-2021 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-30-2021, 09:03 PM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekidisback
I am getting that same error OP but instead it's on the West affinity map and it's only happening when I try to sim a game against the Angels. I took over the Angels strong hold but now the game decided I can't sim against the remaining Angels territory and gives me that same unhandled server exception occured. I can sim against any other team no problem. There are still 10 Angels hexagons on the map so if it doesn't get fixed, I will have to play all 10 of the games. That will be quicker than restarting since I already have the almost the whole left side of the map but it will still suck. Damn SDS and their glitches. I will exit out of the game and see it that fixes it.
I get the error when I try to play the game instead of sim also. And now one of the Angels territories is attacking me, even when I close the map and reopen, so I can't do anything
Old 04-30-2021, 09:32 PM   #5
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

From what I understand, the roster update messed up Angels/Cubs - both have a P that changed roles (S to RP) and that wasnt reflected properly. SDS is aware of it according to The Show twitter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2021, 12:56 AM   #6
Rookie

It has been confirmed that Angels and Cubs are both glitched now after the roster update, they know the reason and it sounds like a simple fix. Seems that each had a SP become a RP, and it's somehow hanging the game when someone attempts to play them. Fingers crossed they get it fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »