Home

Visual Equipment Glitch in 20?

This is a discussion on Visual Equipment Glitch in 20? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2021, 11:30 PM   #1
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

OVR: 0
Visual Equipment Glitch in 20?

I noticed it first in an exhibition game on one of the compression sleeves. Like a neon sign flashing on and off. Now I'm noticing it on about 70% of the players shoes. Anything that isn't just one flat color. It's extremely distracting and now I can't unsee it. Anyone else experienced this? I purchased the game digitally if that would matter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2021, 12:58 AM   #2
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Visual Equipment Glitch in 20?

Can't say I've seen anything like neon flashing. Happen to have a video?
Old 05-03-2021, 01:24 AM   #3
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Sadly I have no idea how to post video here off my phone. Any compression sleeve with a design rather than solid color is doing it. Also any Under Armour and Nike shoes. It's quite bizarre
Old 05-03-2021, 09:08 AM   #4
Cleveland Baseball Guru

Funkycorm's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
I noticed it first in an exhibition game on one of the compression sleeves. Like a neon sign flashing on and off. Now I'm noticing it on about 70% of the players shoes. Anything that isn't just one flat color. It's extremely distracting and now I can't unsee it. Anyone else experienced this? I purchased the game digitally if that would matter.
The compression sleeve I did not notice. But in 20, I did notice when I went to the ps5 that my shoes would get blurry then not blurry then blurry... etc... etc... etc... It never happened when I was on the ps4 playing it so I took it to be some sort of weird texture thing and just ignored it.

I mostly just played RTTS when I got my ps5 and did not wear an compression sleeve or any other equipment so I only have knowledge about the shoes.

Currently Playing:

NBA 2k24 (PS5)
Farming Simulator 22 (PC)
Elden Ring (PS5)

Twitch:

Twitch

Dynasties:

None at the moment
Old 05-03-2021, 09:34 AM   #5
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkycorm
The compression sleeve I did not notice. But in 20, I did notice when I went to the ps5 that my shoes would get blurry then not blurry then blurry... etc... etc... etc... It never happened when I was on the ps4 playing it so I took it to be some sort of weird texture thing and just ignored it.

I mostly just played RTTS when I got my ps5 and did not wear an compression sleeve or any other equipment so I only have knowledge about the shoes.
That's exactly what's happening. Thank you. Ya I'm on PS5 now as well and never noticed it on PS4 too. It's happening with any compression sleeve that isn't a solid color as well. Anything with any kind of design. It's not game breaking but certainly annoying. I just have to ignore it I guess
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2021, 10:10 AM   #6
Rookie

S_pierce10's Arena

Quote:
That's exactly what's happening. Thank you. Ya I'm on PS5 now as well and never noticed it on PS4 too. It's happening with any compression sleeve that isn't a solid color as well. Anything with any kind of design. It's not game breaking but certainly annoying. I just have to ignore it I guess
It’s happening for me also on PS4
Old 05-03-2021, 10:14 PM   #7
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_pierce10
It’s happening for me also on PS4
Interesting. I played 20 on my PS4 before switching to the PS5. Didn't notice it. Are the Devs even aware of this and if so I wonder if there's anything they can do. Definitely annoying and also distracting in a game that requires focus and concentration trying to hit. Thought I was going crazy but glad to see I'm not the only one getting this...
Old 05-03-2021, 10:47 PM   #8
Rookie

CubHawk1788's Arena

Quote:
Yeah it's very annoying and distracting me. Honestly it may be a small issue, but its whats keeping me from playing the ps4 version on Ps5. Wanted SOTS and everything, but I can't help being distracted by my player's cleats and arm sleeves.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »