Home

Coach mode/ Simulation mode question

This is a discussion on Coach mode/ Simulation mode question within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2021, 03:53 PM   #1
Pro

benton32's Arena

OVR: 11
Coach mode/ Simulation mode question

So i saw somewhere someone said if u mix things up to much it can cause it to get all outta whack,

i dont remember if they were talking like if u were doing coach mode but then while playing the game u decided to simuate a few plays (fast or normal) not slow sim(watch) although i thought i heard about that to, but now i dont remember where i saw it..

I had a idea, but i didnt want it to knock all my stuff outta whack, Sliders etc,

I was going to full coach mode a game i already have sliders on pro mode to,
then the next game i was going to just quick sim the entire week then the next game i was going to do sim and play in the same game as in like 50-50

coach mode a few plays then normal super sim a few plays back and forth, orrrrrr maybe not even do the 3rd idea, just the first 2,

my idea was to sim one game.. coach mode another and then 50-50 on the 3rd one so u are kinda doing 3 different ways, but again maybe ill keep the 3rd one out and just coach mode every other game... but the point of this post was mainly i wouldnt want alternating it to screw anything up,

i doubt it would especially if i keep the 3rd option out, and just alternate the games that i do coach mode and sim the rest..

I just wanna speed up the seasons alil more and kinda compare my stats in coach mode games to simulated ones, kinda level it out alil
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »