Home

Indoor Football Simulator

This is a discussion on Indoor Football Simulator within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2021, 08:32 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Indoor Football Simulator

I have not seen this new Arena/Indoor Football simulator posted on here yet, so I wanted to share it all with you guys! The developer is actively working on updates as the game progresses and has been pretty darn amazing. Also, I have never seen an Arena/Indoor sim game before. Check out the link below for more info!

https://robmeister89.itch.io/indoor-...nager?download

I also have a group of guys who have been in different sim leagues for 20+ years running 2 leagues on this simulator. A top tier League called The Arena League and a 2nd tier League called the Indoor Football Federation. All leagues are simmed in real time, so one season per year in each. All of our players are real life players, some big schools and a lot of small school players. The IFF's first season kicks off in August and our draft is in June. We actually have 3 open spots for that league if anyone is interested. Let me know! Here is our website: http://www.sflfootball.com/the-arena-league/

Last edited by gatek99; 05-16-2021 at 08:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2021, 12:13 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Indoor Football Simulator

Hey guys,

Just wanted to chime in here. I'm actually the developer of this game. If anyone should have any questions, comments or concerns, let me know via email at [email protected]. This game is completely free on the website listed above. You can choose the option to skip the donation and download it for free. I don't have any desire to make money on this game in its current state. One day it'll be on steam early access.. Until then, it's in its alpha stage and completely free.
Old 05-31-2021, 09:42 AM   #3
Just started!

Re: Indoor Football Simulator

I have never heard of this one but i think it is a good. I have been trying to find it and i think i have found it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »