Home

How do I…

This is a discussion on How do I… within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2021, 05:17 PM   #1
Pro

solofx7's Arena

OVR: 7
How do I…

How do I use a custom roster as is and not have the computer make any roster changes, coaches, players, free agents? I know I have to turn off injuries, but the other things are messing up my custom roster as I try to play through a season with teams as is. Does anyone know how to prevent the cpu from making any roster changes including coaches, free agents and such?
I just want to play with the teams as is for a season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2021, 12:29 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: How do I…

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofx7
How do I use a custom roster as is and not have the computer make any roster changes, coaches, players, free agents? I know I have to turn off injuries, but the other things are messing up my custom roster as I try to play through a season with teams as is. Does anyone know how to prevent the cpu from making any roster changes including coaches, free agents and such?
I just want to play with the teams as is for a season.
Also you have to turn off Trades in the setup screens. Each team has to have a minimum of 14 players on it's roster or else they will be filled with other players. But No Injuries & No Trades (there are two consecutive options to turn off trades) are needed. I think you also might need to control all teams but not totally sure about that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »