Home

Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

This is a discussion on Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-18-2021, 07:13 PM   #1
Pro

chibears96's Arena

OVR: 6
Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

LAST UPDATE BEFORE 53 MAN ROSTERS ARE RELEASED

IF PLAYING THE FRANCHISE FILE SOME TEAMS for example
Washington Football Team
Chicago Bears
Denver Broncos

These teams listed above their playbooks are bugged so before starting a game make sure you select their correct playbooks or use a custom playbook . If you don't these teams will load in bugged all out.

For franchise file to prevent sim stat glitch you can advance year by 1 after the first season in finns editor

OK Ladies and Gents!

This is my final update until the 53 man rosters come out at the end of August
This update includes

Re Ratings once again

Every team has been gone through for attribute, and equipment edits again should be as correct as I can possibly get it until the start of preseason.

Updated special teams depth charts. If the player ran kicks back last year on the same team they are listed there this year. If not then rookies and high break tackle players have been added as return men.

Kickers and punters are fixed and rated correctly. Along with a few that were bugged with their weight and height.

Every team has correct coaches coaches stats are 0 I may add them in but right now if you load in franchise mode you'll actually be able to track how well a team has done in your franchise file by the coaches stats which is kinda cool. But I may add stats and attributes to coaches at the end of August.

All teams are running their base defense from Ourlads for this upcoming season if ourlads shows 4 linebackers that team is corrected to a 3-4 some will be listed as both.

Free agents are in ready to go for franchise and roster mode

Couple things to note
Changing Washington to "FB Team" messes up the playbooks and bugs out the save sadly. The roster will now go back to calling them the Redskins though the franchise file I can't change this without redoing the salaries for every player. So I will do that and redo the franchise file by the end of August. But until then you can use the franchise mode perfectly fine just select each teams playbooks when loading a game!

Hello once again peeps!
This will be a thread dedicated to my 2k22 roster, franchise, and draft class. This is apart of my Rewrite History Mod, and is in a very early stage. But, figured it would be fun to play around with most of early picks in the draft, and test out gameplay and ratings etc etc.

There is also attached a draft class for the upcoming rookies
Spencer Rattler, Sam Howell, Derek Stingly and many more!
they are already a part of the franchise and can be used in any file within the rewrite history mod.

Attached is a file that gives instructions on the best way to input new draft classes. Please read the file before adding draft classes to keep your franchise files from failing due to name corruption issues

Please take a look a the rewrite history mod thread for more information on this mod, and to stay updated

These rosters are very offensively minded, teams will score often and easily make sure your sliders support this. Sliders we have been using to offset the bad offense might not work well with these files. The AI can hit home run plays very quickly, and will have open receivers and running lanes for days keep that in mind. It is to better simulate newer football.

Thank you all for the support I will be here to respond and answer any questions, but for now your boy is taking the weekend off to get some rest and relaxation. Thanks to the patreon's as well! I'll get all the fun benefits started soon
And we will continue to work hard and get this all done and ready by the next NFL regular season!

If you all see any transactions or updates to teams let me know as well!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Draft Classes and Other Files (1) (1).zip (2.64 MB, 555 views)
File Type: zip 2K22.zip (1.99 MB, 678 views)

Last edited by chibears96; 07-31-2021 at 02:38 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2021, 01:44 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Rewrite History 2k22 Roster/Franchise/Draft Class

Roster isn't working for me. I am unable to transfer the "SLUS" file into my UDATA folder.
Old 06-21-2021, 03:56 PM   #3
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyharry1323
Roster isn't working for me. I am unable to transfer the "SLUS" file into my UDATA folder.
Thanks for trying I think I noticed the issue and reuploaded the files. Can you try again and let me know if it works? Or anyone when you get a chance trying a different way to convert to xbox so hoping that it works correctly so I can keep converting all the files over it can be a painful process lol
Old 06-23-2021, 03:55 PM   #4
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Thanks for trying I think I noticed the issue and reuploaded the files. Can you try again and let me know if it works? Or anyone when you get a chance trying a different way to convert to xbox so hoping that it works correctly so I can keep converting all the files over it can be a painful process lol
Working now, thanks!

What slider settings do you recommend?

My favorite team is the cardinals, so I loaded them up. Overall fair ratings, Murray feels a bit slow. Budda Baker is way too low ratings wise, and it doesn't make sense to have Byron Murphy as the lowest rated cornerback. A few other stuff like that but not a bad effort
Old 06-23-2021, 05:54 PM   #5
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Working now, thanks!

My favorite team is the cardinals, so I loaded them up. Overall fair ratings, Murray feels a bit slow. Budda Baker is way too low ratings wise, and it doesn't make sense to have Byron Murphy as the lowest rated cornerback. A few other stuff like that but not a bad effort
Sweet! That probably wasn't meant to happen, my next update will be focused on rating edits, and adding free agents and undrafted rookies/rookies I couldn't fit on certain teams. Which I'm almost done with I'll keep you updated. I have been hard at work at developing all the rosters and franchises I have played much Human vs CPU just CPU vs CPU for testing.
I like Legend though I ticked injuries and fumbles up by 4 I believe, and interceptions on 10.
I have experimented with 0 everything which plays well but can be a bit too easy. So probably when I'm done with this next update may actually kick back and play a few games see which sliders work best.
What sliders do you normally use on other rosters?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2021, 05:56 PM   #6
Pro

chibears96's Arena

Quote:
Working now, thanks!

Also need to double check I attached the latest version for the xbox file because Budda and Byron Murphy are two of my favorite secondary players in the league and I thought they were rated pretty highly.
Old 06-23-2021, 07:51 PM   #7
Rookie

gr1014's Arena

OVR: 13

Josh Allen in the Jaguars roster is the Bills QB instead of the defensive end.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:19 AM   #8
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibears96
Also need to double check I attached the latest version for the xbox file because Budda and Byron Murphy are two of my favorite secondary players in the league and I thought they were rated pretty highly.
Budda's ranking is I think 77 and I believe Murphy's rating is way low, like 60 or something

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »