Home

NBA 2K22 Cover Athletes Include Luka Doncic, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Candace Parker

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 Cover Athletes Include Luka Doncic, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Candace Parker within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2021, 09:56 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
NBA 2K22 Cover Athletes Include Luka Doncic, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar & Candace Parker

2K has announced Luka Doncic as the NBA 2K22 cover athlete for both the Standard Edition...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2021, 10:06 AM   #2
MVP

simbayless's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K22 Cover Athletes Include Luka Doncic, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem

Hopefully based on the cover Athletes
It will be the year of the iso shooting and Dynamic post play
Old 07-14-2021, 10:07 AM   #3
MVP

Hustle Westbrook's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 Cover Athletes Include Luka Doncic, Kevin Durant, Dirk Nowitzki, Kareem

“Live service updates”
That’s interesting…
Old 07-14-2021, 10:13 AM   #4
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

A WORLD OF BASKETBALL
NBA 2K22 puts the entire basketball universe in your hands. PLAY NOW in real NBA and WNBA environments against authentic teams and players. Build your own dream team in MyTEAM with today’s stars and yesterday’s legends. Live out your own pro journey in MyCAREER and experience your personal rise to the NBA. Flex your management skills as a powerful Executive in MyGM and MyLEAGUE. Anyone, anywhere can hoop in NBA 2K22..

what does that mean : Flex your management skills as a powerful executive in My GM and My League ?? i thought next gen version has MyNBA mode.. they changed back to My GM and My League ???
Old 07-14-2021, 10:24 AM   #5
Pro

OVR: 2
KD is nowadays the best player in the world... I hope 2k22 will reflect that finally.

I think this year I will purchase directly/only the next-gen version, I hope it will have good improvements comparing to 2k21 next and 2k22 current... TBH I am not too confident with them having to deliver two different games...

Last edited by Guard-ian; 07-14-2021 at 10:32 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2021, 10:33 AM   #6
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Not liking the PC being grouped with last gen systems. I was hoping it’d be next gen. I like to relocate about seven teams in my league. I want to do it without enabling online saves cause I don’t want it lost when servers shut down. At least on pc there’s no relocation limit.
Old 07-14-2021, 10:57 AM   #7
Pro

blk5tar5's Arena

Can anybody confirm the original nba2k22 will be cross Gen? Or do you have to get the NG bundle just to play with your friends on ps4? Because if that’s the case I think that’s a true RIP-OFF!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by blk5tar5; 07-14-2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old 07-14-2021, 11:04 AM   #8
CNFL Commissioner

XtremeDunkz's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk5tar5
Can anybody confirm the original nba2k22 will be cross Gen? Or do you have to get the NG bundle just to play with your friends on ps4? Because if that’s the case I think that’s a true RIP-OFF!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
That's like asking if the Xbox one version of 2k14 can play against the Xbox 360 version. It's a completely different game on a different system. How is that a rip off?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Twitch

Twitter

NFL Green Bay Packers

NBA Philadelphia 76ers

MLB Philladelphia Phillies

NHL Philadelphia Flyers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »