Home

Performance on PS5 vs. Series X

This is a discussion on Performance on PS5 vs. Series X within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2021, 07:31 AM   #1
Pro

DoubleDeuce's Arena

OVR: 6
Performance on PS5 vs. Series X

I have looked and looked online but I can't find any article discussing the differences between next gen Madden 21 performance on the PS5 and Xbox Series X. I'm not sure if that's because no meaningful differences exist or just lack of interest in sports games from the tech sites like Digital Foundry who test different ports for these comparisons.

If there is a difference, I'll go with the superior version obviously. Anybody who has played both versions have any feedback? You may recall that the 360 version of Madden 09 was much better than PS3 before Tiburon caught up with the PS3's rather finicky architecture.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2021, 07:45 AM   #2

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Performance on PS5 vs. Series X

I’ve played on both systems and both versions were identical.
Old 07-19-2021, 07:47 AM   #3
MVP

Archie56's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleDeuce
I have looked and looked online but I can't find any article discussing the differences between next gen Madden 21 performance on the PS5 and Xbox Series X. I'm not sure if that's because no meaningful differences exist or just lack of interest in sports games from the tech sites like Digital Foundry who test different ports for these comparisons.

If there is a difference, I'll go with the superior version obviously. Anybody who has played both versions have any feedback? You may recall that the 360 version of Madden 09 was much better than PS3 before Tiburon caught up with the PS3's rather finicky architecture.
I've played both versions and they are identical outside of the haptic feedback of the dual sense controller. The haptic feedback is pretty cool so for me personally, I'd recommend PS5. But you can't go wrong with either one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 07-19-2021, 11:46 AM   #4
MVP

IlluminatusUIUC's Arena

OVR: 6

I personally preferred the X1X version, but I generally prefer the X1X overall. PS series tend to have a larger online player base IME
Old 07-19-2021, 12:24 PM   #5
Stop the Nonsense

fsufan4423's Arena

OVR: 36

I've never played the same game on two different systems and felt they were identical. Now days you're walking a thin line with asking thIs question.

It could lead down a road you don't wanna go down. I have 2K21 on both PS5 and Series X and IMO, They're not the same. I won't go as far as saying one is way better than the other, but colors, load times, network, etc.

Maybe Madden is different, cause I only have it for PS5

3 national championships 3 Heisman Trophy winners 16 ACC Championships 14 straight AP top fives

2014 BCS National Champions
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »