Home

How will you play Madden Franchise for the first month of the game's release?

This is a discussion on How will you play Madden Franchise for the first month of the game's release? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2021, 06:23 PM   #1
Banned

SouthernWarrior's Arena

OVR: 0
How will you play Madden Franchise for the first month of the game's release?

Till scouting gets released

I plan to just test the waters and NOT play the actual game, but play "Sim style" GM-ing a team and seeing how the new coaching staff works. In a month can probably get through 4 or so different Franchise 10 year spans so we'll see how it goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2021, 06:28 PM   #2
All Star

MizzouRah's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: How will you play Madden Franchise for the first month of the game's release?

I'm going to wait until scouting is patched in, I'm still enjoying M21 NG and playing just about every day.

It's always a month or so anyway before I actually dig into a CFM, so I'll just read impressions from those playing at release.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:49 PM   #3
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: How will you play Madden Franchise for the first month of the game's release?

Going to start a test franchise and not worry about managing the cpu teams like I do in my main franchise. Just going to let whatever happens happen.
Old 07-20-2021, 06:57 PM   #4
Banned

SouthernWarrior's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouRah
I'm going to wait until scouting is patched in, I'm still enjoying M21 NG and playing just about every day.

It's always a month or so anyway before I actually dig into a CFM, so I'll just read impressions from those playing at release.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scouting mode starts out really buggy so it could be a longer wait
Old 07-20-2021, 06:59 PM   #5
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I'll do a test franchise to get acclimated with everything with a team I wouldn't normally play with. I'll also play some online games hopefully with some sim peeps up here. Then once Scouting is out in, it's on with WFT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2021, 07:12 PM   #6
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Gonna hop into a franchise with the Eagles. There's a lot of new content in franchise this year to learn and adapt to even without scouting.

Based on the last 2 years, I expect the Scouting update to be out between September 20-30, which would give me a little over a month in my first franchise starting with EA Play. I can't see myself waiting to start a league until that late.
Old 07-20-2021, 07:14 PM   #7
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

32 team test franchise playing ton’s of games around the league (and streaming them of course), testing sliders, then really sinking into the franchise changes once I lock in a slider set on All-Pro.

It is going to be an amazing cycle.

Once the Scouting Update is released....time to get into my usual Miami Dolphins franchise mode adventure.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 07-20-2021, 07:57 PM   #8
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Won’t be playing it until the scouting update and Trey Lance being in the game instead of his name on a generic head.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »