Home

Madden 22 Xbox Next Gen League

This is a discussion on Madden 22 Xbox Next Gen League within the Madden NFL Football Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2021, 01:17 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Madden 22 Xbox Next Gen League

I would like to get a 32 man league started. This would start after the scouting patch in September.

I’m a realism player, so that is the type of league I want to create. I am also an avid Fantasy Footballer, so elements of this league will mirror a fantasy football league. For example, I will utilize a free agent signing waiver wire system throughout the season until the trade deadline instead of having a free agent free for all.

There’s a lot we can do as gamers to create an immersive experience even when there’s things missing from the game. RFA’s and UFA’s for example. Would be amazing if they brought this back to the game but there are ways to create this for the franchise but will cause a lengthy free agent week to do so. I will discuss this further after I gain interest from guys wanting to be apart of the league. I will discuss this further in Discord once I get a good understanding on if I can fill all 32 spots. Okay

I can promise you, if you are looking to be apart of a league that will make you feel like you’re running the front office of your favorite team and your decisions can make or break the trajectory of the organization then this is the league for you.

There will be:

Quarter Length: 12 minutes
Accelerated clock: 13 seconds
Superstar Abilities: ON
Custom Sliders

No custom playbooks

Waiver Wire

Team owner approved trades

An amazing experience that you will not find anywhere else

I will be working on creating a Discord with full league rules and everything by Sunday. I want to have an idea on if we will fill all 32 spots filled, as some rules are dependent on this.

Let me know if you would be interested and what team you would like to manage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2021, 10:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 22 Xbox Next Gen League

If your next gen Xbox should just co admin with us

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Online »