Home

NFL Head Coach 22 (06) BETA release!

This is a discussion on NFL Head Coach 22 (06) BETA release! within the NFL Head Coach forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 08-03-2021, 03:52 PM   #1
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

OVR: 0
NFL Head Coach 22 (06) BETA release!

All credit goes to RogerJinx and the guys at Footballidiot.com for creating the materials for the Madden 08 FF/FI mod and then having it placed into NFL Head Coach.

This is for the PC version only, which is the general consensus on the only way to play HC06 (HD graphics and the important aftermarket sliders program)

NOTE: The rosters aren't quite playable for a career just yet, they're extremely generous. They'll be adjusted accordingly with Madden 22's ratings when the full mod gets finished.

This mod includes:

1. Beta (v.1) 22 rosters (will be updated and properly scaled soon, Madden 22 ratings just released.)
2. Updated staff (all staff, but not yet characters in game)
3. Fully updated stadiums
4. Fully updated jerseys
5. Fully updated field art/endzones
6. New loading screens
7. Coach now post draft rosters
8. Career mode pre draft rosters
9. Free agent players and coaches

What's next:

1. Office logos
2. Updated rosters (with properly scaled attribute ranges)
3. HC's in game
4. Practice jerseys

Unknown potential updates. (depending on if 06 can handle them)

1. Updated field textures (!!!!)
2. Practice fields
3. Equipment sizes

Here's a link to the mod, and the thread with most of the info about modding NFL Head Coach.

https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/...?f=122&t=22696

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.

Last edited by TheButter; 08-08-2021 at 03:13 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2021, 01:26 PM   #2
Rookie

acaruso91's Arena

Re: NFL Head Coach 22 (06) BETA release!

Hey brother I’m so hyped about these rosters nfl head coach is probably one of my favorite video games ever. I just ordered a copy of 06 for P.C waiting for it to come in the mail. I’m a little slow technology wise lol if possible would you be able to break down step by step on how to get these rosters for the P.C. version once I install the game. Thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-07-2021, 07:23 PM   #3
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acaruso91
Hey brother I’m so hyped about these rosters nfl head coach is probably one of my favorite video games ever. I just ordered a copy of 06 for P.C waiting for it to come in the mail. I’m a little slow technology wise lol if possible would you be able to break down step by step on how to get these rosters for the P.C. version once I install the game. Thanks man

The rosters are simple to install, just paste them into your documents for NFL Head Coach.

These rosters aren't ready for use yet, they're scaled inaccurately and generous. (The mod hadn't fully translated all of the translations from Madden 08 to HC06 at the time.) The Madden 08 PC 22 rosters should be done within the next few days, then he'll get to work on the final rosters for NFL Head Coach.

Trust me on this one, wait a month or two until the final rosters are released before starting a career with them. You can use the updated stadiums and jerseys with the original rosters while you wait, just start a career without the mod installed, then install the mod after your career file has been made.

CPU teams stole your successful plays in your playbook and added them to their playbooks. That feature met with college playbooks from incoming college coaches and user created plays birthed a new meta evolution for playcallers across the NFL.
Old 09-07-2021, 07:39 PM   #4
Rookie

acaruso91's Arena

Awesome thanks for the update il keep a lookout of them. Hyped for them

Old 09-22-2021, 05:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've downloaded the mod. Where exactly do you place it though? I've gone into C drive where my Head Coach folder is but nothing labeled "Head Coach documents". Can you please specify? Thanks so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2021, 05:18 PM   #6
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrudey32
I've downloaded the mod. Where exactly do you place it though? I've gone into C drive where my Head Coach folder is but nothing labeled "Head Coach documents". Can you please specify? Thanks so much.
No need for the c drive, just click your documents then NFL Head Coach.

Old 09-22-2021, 06:06 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

No, I mean my install of Head Coach is in my C drive. I can find it there but just put it anywhere in the main folder? No sub menus ? Just find the main folder and put it in there? Thanks.
Old 09-22-2021, 07:05 PM   #8
Rookie

TheButter's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrudey32
No, I mean my install of Head Coach is in my C drive. I can find it there but just put it anywhere in the main folder? No sub menus ? Just find the main folder and put it in there? Thanks.
Nevermind the main install of HC in the C drive, it's irrelevant for the mod. Just copy and paste the contents of the mod into Documents>NFL Head Coach. Not in Saved, System, or Temp, just the plain ole NFL Head Coach underneath those folders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > NFL Head Coach »