Home

Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

This is a discussion on Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5) within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2021, 12:06 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

Hey guys. Thanks so much for all the kind words you gave me for my Madden 21 draft classes. I am hard at work compiling players for 2022-2025 draft classes.

I'm on PS5. I really hope they go the route of MLB the show and allow uploads to be shared throughout the generations and different consoles, but I am not holding my breath. I know most people are still on the PS4, and I'm so sorry if these won't be available there.

From what I've read we are getting more equipment and 100 or so new faces. Honestly, I am kind of glad I do not have the option for full face creation, because that would just take wayyyyyyyy too long. I'll gladly accept the added faces.

Check this page out to see who will be in each class (by school): https://sportsgamingrosters.com/2021...ootball-pages/

I'll post positional rankings once I get all of these schools done.

I am NOT getting this game early access, but as soon as I get it with the rest of the general public, I am going to get started right away. Hopefully 2 weeks tops for the 2022 class. Mine take a little bit longer, because as far as I know I was the only Madden 21 PS4 class to have every single player real. Total realism is important to me, and the wait is worth it.

Any questions or comments, please ask. I look forward to it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2021, 12:07 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

Man this makes me happy.

Can’t wait for these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2021, 11:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Tbjohnson2's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Sports Gaming Rosters - Madden NFL 22 Full Draft Class Info Dump Thread (PS5)

I was on XBOX last year but have a PS5 this go around. I’m excited to try your classes out! Thanks in advance for the work!
Old 08-12-2021, 02:02 PM   #4
MVP

KiffinWillWin's Arena

OVR: 0

I Would Definitely Check This Out If I Was On The PS5 However I Do Enjoy Going To Your Site and Checking Your Prospect Lists. Good Work. I Make Draft Class Files For The PC Version Know It Can Be Very Time Consuming...You Do a Great Job Keep Up The Good Work.
Favorite NFL Team: Las Vegas Raiders
Favorite Players Of All-Time: Derek Carr & Tom Brady
Old 08-19-2021, 07:53 PM   #5
MVP

Shosum13's Arena

OVR: 1

Your Madden 21 draft classes were some of my favorite. I'm glad you'll be making them for Madden 22, looking forward to checking them out.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2021, 02:29 AM   #6
Pro

Thanks for the love guys. Really working to get these out as soon as possible.

Here's a video with every player who will be in the 2022 class. No spoilers, all I've done so far is rename every player in the class. No other edits yet, whatsoever.

https://youtu.be/OFfzE-0du00
Old 08-21-2021, 02:35 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcblayze
Thanks for the love guys. Really working to get these out as soon as possible.

Here's a video with every player who will be in the 2022 class. No spoilers, all I've done so far is rename every player in the class. No other edits yet, whatsoever.

https://youtu.be/OFfzE-0du00

Outstanding work man. Glad to see you have. YouTube page, will subscribe to that as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2021, 01:44 PM   #8
Pro

Round 1 is done!

Spoiler free video below

https://youtu.be/xBsaPFwQAdA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »