Home

The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

This is a discussion on The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2021, 11:31 PM   #1
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

OVR: 0
The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on NGen

Welcome to the Nothing But... Progressive Madden 22 Slider Set!

What is a progressive slider set?
This slider set is a range of sliders, each designed to be a certain level of difficulty. All sliders within the range aim for the same style of realistic gameplay but at varying levels to match the players skill level.

Essentially this means that the slider set progresses with you, and as you get better at Madden 22 you will move up through the set, facing a tougher and tougher opposition.

Therefore turning Madden's 2 difficulty levels into 4 via our sliders

Rather than the decision being all-pro or all-madden, you have 4 difficulty levels to choose from. Starting with Turned-Pro and finishing with True-Madden.

Like our previous slider sets whether that's here, on NHL or on FIFA the set is designed to create a realistic gameplay experience both in terms of the feel and importantly the stats that it produces. Within the confides of the game admittedly.

Why do this?
I decided to do this because I realised that a lot of players like myself were stuck between difficulties. In my personal case all-pro was too easy and all-madden was too hard. This slider set allowed me to bridge the gap, and create a pathway of sliders to take people eventually to the True-Madden difficulty set.

Will these be updated throughout the year?
All 4 of these sliders will be tinkered with over the year of course, but it should allow me to create a slider base where anyone regardless of their Madden22 skill level can play. Presuming you're playing on all-pro or all-madden of course!

So in summary we have tried to create a set of sliders here which are both realistic but also grow with you as you take your journey through Madden 22.

The Nothing But... Progressive Madden 22 Slider Set V4

Version 5 is the latest set so before we get into the new slider set, I want to say a big thank you to everyone who contributes on here, whilst we may differ on our sliders we are all here to make Madden a more enjoyable game. So hats off guys.

Lets get into it!

Franchise Mode Settings
Trade Type - Enable All
Coach Firing - ON
Ability edit controls - None
Relocation settings - Disabled
Pre existing injury - On
Playcall Cooldown - Off (I used to have this on 4, but it's a pain when you're defending on the goal line)
Breakout scenarios & Dev Trait Regression - I leave on
Quarter Length - 10 Mins
Acc Clock - ON (20 Seconds)
Ball Hawk - User Pref but I have it off
Heat Seeker - User Pref but I have it off
Switch Assist - User Pref, I have this on

Lastly, Enjoy the Sliders and please do leave feedback and suggestions for future improvements!

Last edited by supersonician; 01-24-2022 at 10:54 AM. Reason: update
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2021, 11:34 PM   #2
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

Reserved for update notes.

2.2 Updated the following:

Turned-Pro
run blocking increased to 20
defence reaction lowered to 50
tackling lowered to 50

Ultimate-Pro
QB accuracy changed so it's 45 for both CPU/HUM
Pass blocking for HUM changed to 35
WR catching lowered to 48 for CPU
Run blocking increased for CPU to 65
Pass defence reaction time changed to 50 for both CPU/HUM
Interceptions lowered to 25 for CPU
Pass coverage lowered to 50 for CPU
tackling changed to 50 for CPU

Mid-Madden
QB Accuracy increased to 45 for CPU
Pass defence reaction lowered to 50 for HUM

True-Madden
Pass block increased to 40 for HUM
Run block reduced to 10 for HUM
Pass defence reaction changed to 50 for both CPU/HUM
Tackling for HUM changed to 45.

Franchise Mode Settings
Fatigue increased to 60

Last edited by supersonician; 08-22-2021 at 06:11 AM. Reason: update
Old 08-22-2021, 10:49 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: The Franchise Mode Discussion Group's - Progressive M22 Slider Set for AP/AM on N

can these sliders be used on current gen
Old 08-22-2021, 12:14 PM   #4
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rylodutch
can these sliders be used on current gen
I’ve not tested them but I can’t see any reason why not. If you find that on current gen they need tweaks post it in here and least others can make the same tweaks.
Old 08-22-2021, 11:56 PM   #5
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Hi all,

what's peoples' thoughts so far? Personally I'm seeing a much better overall game on all-pro with Ultimate Pro.

Not just difficulty for me at my level but the CPU's overall ratings and numbers seem much more realistic. You actually see QB's with overalls that are close to their real life counterparts.

what have other people found?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2021, 06:26 AM   #6
Rookie

DomZ's Arena

Played one game on Turned Pro (before the adjustments) and was pleasantly surprised. Only thing is CPU INT, guys seems to have magnet hands and unhuman closing speed sometimes to make the pick (but that's Madden for you)

But seems to me Turned Pro is right there at my level of play so that's very good to begin with.

Will try some more later
Old 08-23-2021, 07:45 AM   #7
Rookie

supersonician's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomZ
Played one game on Turned Pro (before the adjustments) and was pleasantly surprised. Only thing is CPU INT, guys seems to have magnet hands and unhuman closing speed sometimes to make the pick (but that's Madden for you)

But seems to me Turned Pro is right there at my level of play so that's very good to begin with.

Will try some more later

That’s awesome to hear and thank you for the feedback. I love so many peoples sliders sets on here but wanted to try and create something you could grow with. If that makes sense!

So take yourself for example. For you if turned-pro becomes to easy you can then make that step up without feeling you’re having to get used to a brand new set. Just small tweaks.

That’s the plan anyway 😉
Old 08-23-2021, 10:43 AM   #8
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12

Going to give thise a try when I get home later. Default All-Pro I win by 30 and default All-Madden I lose by 20. I adjusted sliders in my favor on All Madden but dominated. So I'm gonna try both Mid-Madden and Ultimate Pro and see which one fits my style. My biggest complaint is all qb's going 30/32 for 300 yards. Im on PS4 Pro fyi

Last edited by DallasRocks; 08-23-2021 at 11:11 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »