Home

PS5 or XSX?

This is a discussion on PS5 or XSX? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2021, 04:21 PM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
PS5 or XSX?

So this is my only dilemma, I'm not buying for both, I have to chose one, but I don't know which to go with, for anyone who was lucky like me to get both, which way are you leaning towards?
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2021, 04:28 PM   #2
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS5 or XSX?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalBoyle78
So this is my only dilemma, I'm not buying for both, I have to chose one, but I don't know which to go with, for anyone who was lucky like me to get both, which way are you leaning towards?
It's the same game on both consoles.
Old 08-31-2021, 04:29 PM   #3
MVP

Archie56's Arena

Quote:
I'm leaning PS5 bc I like the haptics of the dual sense controller. Other than that, it's the exact same game for both.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 08-31-2021, 04:42 PM   #4
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksuttonjr76
It's the same game on both consoles.
of course it is lol, I just don't now which console to go with.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-31-2021, 05:01 PM   #5
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Quote:
To me, this question has never made sense to me. It's like taking a road trip somewhere, and you have two high-end expensive cars that are similar, but not similar; however, you're asking for an opinion on which one to use.

Which do you like to use? It's a question that you can only answer for yourself.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2021, 05:02 PM   #6
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
i go with ps5 that i has right now. i love dualsense controller because of haptic feedback
Old 08-31-2021, 05:17 PM   #7

m1ke_nyc's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
I’ll give you 3 options, if you play online with friends pick the system they are on. Next option go with the controller you enjoy more. Last option flip a coin.
Old 08-31-2021, 05:41 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I am lucky enough to have both systems... and I bought 2K21 first for series x, then for ps5 because of the haptics and controller interactivity which I ended up not liking at all, even the mic/sounds through the controller to me is wild overrated and the triggers when fatigued being stopped annoyed me more than I enjoyed it, I have an elite 2 so the trigger stops to me is only enjoyable when playing an fps which gives you advantages other than that leave them out of my gaming experience, but to each their own. I don't know if its placebo effect but I noticed a tad bit more grain on ps5 and XSX seemed more crisp and clear picture, and yes I turned off motion blur for both platforms. I have an LG C9 if that info helps any. One thing though is Sony always yielded me better face scans every year over Microsoft never seems to fail whether iphone or android Sony always gets me more accurate myplayer scan lol. I personally prefer 3rd party games on xbox because of the rewards program I always seem to get alot of money back or rewards points so if I buy games/vc/ or dlc I usually get around 10 bucks a month no BS. I dont play park just franchise and myplayer nba games. But I imagine if your more a multiplayer online person then Sony would be the way to go, or like said before wherever your friends are at, this generation although early so far seems to be more Microsoft friendly. I dont know if ps5 has allowed for back paddles as of yet but that also makes me lean more heavily for microsoft on 3rd party because of the elite controller if thats to expensive then a Power A Fusion pro is only 80 bucks and works just as good as an elite controller but it is wired. I feel like a lot of people tend to be biased on which platform to play on, I've been neutral all my life lol in terms of gaming I'm 40 and never favored one company over the other dating back to when I was 5 or 6 I had an original Sega Masters System and Nintendo Entertainment System lol. Ive been blessed to be neutral though through all my gaming years lol this post turned out way longer than I expected so if you made it this far, ,go with what your more comfortable with.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »