Home

September Daily Moments Program Includes Evolution Damon, Milestone Cy Young

This is a discussion on September Daily Moments Program Includes Evolution Damon, Milestone Cy Young within the Diamond Dynasty forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2021, 04:49 PM   #1
#BringBackFaceuary

ChaseB's Arena

OVR: 40
September Daily Moments Program Includes Evolution Damon, Milestone Cy Young

The August Daily Moments Program was home to a structural change for how the moments would...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2021, 10:25 PM   #2
Rookie

KeyserSoze15's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: September Daily Moments Program Includes Evolution Damon, Milestone Cy Young

Sony San Diego needs to stop doing the same players all the time. Johnny Damon love is old. You would think he was a top 5 all time players ever the amount of times they put him in the game since 2016. Geez I didn't know we needed another 90 plus rated Cy Young Card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseB

The August Daily Moments Program was home to a structural change for how the moments would...

Written By: Chase Becotte

Click here to view the article.
Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-03-2021, 10:05 AM   #3
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: September Daily Moments Program Includes Evolution Damon, Milestone Cy Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeyserSoze15
Sony San Diego needs to stop doing the same players all the time. Johnny Damon love is old. You would think he was a top 5 all time players ever the amount of times they put him in the game since 2016. Geez I didn't know we needed another 90 plus rated Cy Young Card.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Operation Sports mobile app
They have to license players individually for Legends....so sometimes it becomes a game of them using what they have to work with. Every card collecting mode deals with this....
Old 09-04-2021, 09:32 PM   #4
Pro

I kind of agree that Damon is overused, and it seems silly to do an evolution for him now after we all got him in TA2.

I’m sure there’s a lot of players with nostalgia for those early 2000s Sox teams but he definitely seems to have faded in popular memory. Could be wrong though!
Old 09-05-2021, 10:28 AM   #5
MVP

papadell's Arena

The monthly program with these is really the perfect way to release these cards. Before, they would have been bosses or BR or something else that required real effort and would have been considered some of the best cards in the game when released based only on attributes.

Giving them out this way, there isn't any real effort involved and they're just free. So they don't get axed from the game and are still around for those that might want to use them, they're additional cards for collections and they aren't taking up valuable spots on Inning, BR or World Series programs.

I won't ever probably use Damon or Young. But I'll do the moments and take them for free for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »