Home

eSports Boxing Club Adds Nine More to the Roster

This is a discussion on eSports Boxing Club Adds Nine More to the Roster within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2021, 03:16 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
eSports Boxing Club Adds Nine More to the Roster

Todd Grisham is back again to announce nine more additions to the eSports Boxing Club roster....

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2021, 10:58 PM   #2
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21
at this point the welterweight, middleweight and heavyweight are all within 1-3 guys of 30 per division which is great.* Playing a single player career in the middleweight division with 28 real pros is pretty sweet.* By the time the game releases there may be even more.* With so many divisions* in boxing it makes even big rosters seem smaller but those 3 divisions are solid, maybe they even can allow other guys to fill in who are right next to it? That would help some of the other divisions with under 10 guys - I was surprised to see super-welter or jr middle like that for example.**

I can see them focusing on the biggest stars for tendencies and* so on, but now there are well over 200 guys and I just don't see it for the whole roster.* Heck, nba2k doesn't do it for most of the league which comprises of what 400 guys?*

it's an incredible roster already, so here's hoping they maintain their timeline and we get a good boxing sim next year.* And I will not stop saying this please turn the thumb up for left hooks! barely anyone throws leading with the pinky! Hard to see prime GOATS throwing that punch in such a weird way.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:22 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: eSports Boxing Club Adds Nine More to the Roster

Please, please, pretty please add the four boxers that I was drawn to watch when I was a kid. They all fought each other in the 80’s making this foursome arguably the greatest collection of fighters at one time in the sport. That’s right, I’m talking Duran, Hearns, Leonard, and Hagler. The welterweight and middleweight divisions. Maybe I missed it but I’m not aware of any of them being in the game yet. Would love to relive those fights. Just my two cents.
Old 09-05-2021, 02:36 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0
Getting nervous with how big the roster it's becoming. It's great obviously, but there's a huge gap in how much gameplay they show vs how much they focus on their growing roster. Also, how many fighters are going to be in the base game, and how much will the rest costs? Will they be in various "fighter packs", or sold individually?
Old 09-05-2021, 03:57 PM   #5
Horror Movie Guru

Dead2009's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophBegg
Getting nervous with how big the roster it's becoming. It's great obviously, but there's a huge gap in how much gameplay they show vs how much they focus on their growing roster. Also, how many fighters are going to be in the base game, and how much will the rest costs? Will they be in various "fighter packs", or sold individually?
The same thing is happening with a wrestling game called The Wrestling Code. It has no release date, no gameplay footage of a match, and they keep expanding the roster. It's gonna flop.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 09:20 AM   #6
MVP

bigbob's Arena

OVR: 28

I do not feel like creating a thread on a rumor, so I will post it here. But there is a rumor floating around on Reddit that Steel City Interactive has been bought out by a "big company." The obvious speculation, if true, is it was EA or 2k.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Have you ever wanted to coach or play basketball at the next level, but something prevented you from achieving that dream? Fret no more. Ask me about SimWorld Hoops to see how you can create your virtual self, and follow your path from the prep-level to the pros.

#SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 09-11-2021, 09:50 AM   #7
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I do not feel like creating a thread on a rumor, so I will post it here. But there is a rumor floating around on Reddit that Steel City Interactive has been bought out by a "big company." The obvious speculation, if true, is it was EA or 2k.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk
that is terrible news, even for someone leans 2k I don't want that either - let them at least come with 1 game first!

I hope this isn't true. Corporate culture permeates all the way down and neither one is good for a boxing game.
Old 09-13-2021, 05:18 PM   #8
MVP

zello144's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
I do not feel like creating a thread on a rumor,
Well umm... ummm

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »