Home

How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition

This is a discussion on How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2021, 10:05 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 2
How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition

Didn’t see a thread so thought I’d start one. Let’s hear about what’s going on in your franchise.

I’m 2-2 with Bulls. Offense has been horrible averaging just over 100 points a game while shooting under 45% as a team. Vucevic leads the team with 21ppg. Both losses came against the Pistons….I’d rather just forget about those games. My defense has been good for the most part. Nothing else has really stood out that’s worth discussing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2021, 11:50 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
re: How's your MyNBA Going - 2K22 Edition

Awaiting for the update to broadcast camera to start mine (and the workaround isn’t a real broadcast camera).

Eagerly await to see the experience differences this year with the bugs ironed.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:54 PM   #3
MVP

oldman's Arena

OVR: 17

Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere but what is going on with the free agents all be rated in the 90s and having A+ potential? Is this a glitch or is it intentional and scouting related?

WOO PIG SOOIEE!
Old 09-12-2021, 12:50 AM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
Maybe this has been discussed elsewhere but what is going on with the free agents all be rated in the 90s and having A+ potential? Is this a glitch or is it intentional and scouting related?
Not sure I just went in and deleted anyone 75 and above from the roster didn’t feel like editing all of them. It sucks I had to do that but I didn’t know what else to do it was game breaking. I tweeted at Ronnie and Mike Wang but they never responded
Old 09-12-2021, 02:26 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 5

I cannot play this mode since there is no broadcast camera.

That means I will have to play quick game and NBA Today (when season starts) until 2K fixes this problem.

This is really really sad.

Maybe one day there will only be MC and MT in the game, all other modes are forgotten.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2021, 11:07 AM   #6
Pro

Drop to 2-3 after an overtime loss (127-122) to the Knicks. Mitchell Robinson finished with 8 blocks lol he was eating everything at the rim. Vucevic finished with 13 points but only shot 5-16. Lavine led the Bulls with 26. I blew an 11 point lead in the 4th quarter. Onto the Jazz.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:29 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
You mean for generic players, likely the same Gleague boost has been going on for 3-4 games now.

Just wait for a well done setting to be uploaded. That is the only way to really stunt the random boost or delete them. If you delete though you will just have to do it every time they update roster, coaches, likeness. Seems time consuming.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:55 AM   #8
Pro

I'm not starting till you can fully edit draft classes. You can only edit attributes. Categories don't change

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »