Home

Fatigue??

This is a discussion on Fatigue?? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2021, 10:03 PM   #1
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

OVR: 6
Fatigue??

I have fatigue at 50 and progressive fatigue turned on. No one on my team turned yellow on the play calling screen. Ran the ball 31 times with Dalvin Cook and literally had to go to my depth chart and sub him out. Am I missing something or is this a legit issue?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2021, 10:42 PM   #2
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Fatigue??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
I have fatigue at 50 and progressive fatigue turned on. No one on my team turned yellow on the play calling screen. Ran the ball 31 times with Dalvin Cook and literally had to go to my depth chart and sub him out. Am I missing something or is this a legit issue?

What week are you playing in? Are you online or offline? Have you been doing a full pads practice or half pads? I think there's a few variable that are affecting things.
Old 09-15-2021, 11:16 PM   #3
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

Week 1 online solo full pads in preseason. Now half pads.

Last edited by ChampIsHere42; 09-16-2021 at 08:04 AM.
Old 09-16-2021, 02:49 AM   #4
Emerald Archer

Sphinx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampIsHere42
Week 1 online solo full pads in preseason. Now full pads.
I think most.of the issues people are seeing are later in the season. I didn't start noticing my players getting fatigued until week 15 or so. I also play online solo, I think the folks that are seeing the worst of it are playing offline.

Sent from my LE2125 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-16-2021, 02:54 AM   #5
Rookie

YaBarber's Arena

In my Online CFM with 32 users I use 11 Min Quarters 18 Acc clock and fatigue at 83. Might even have to go up to about 86. Either way, with the settings/sliders I have, you can give guys like Derrick Henry 30 touches but he will be in the yellow at the end of the game. You will have to rotate your DL and WRs as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2021, 03:36 AM   #6
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

As part of adding the progressive fatigue feature into Franchise, Tiburon made in-game fatigue within a single Franchise game more forgiving. It's possible that in Preseason Week 1, your players simply are not accumulating enough fatigue in a single game to trigger the auto sub-out (default RB Auto Sub Out is 60).

On default settings, offensive skill position players don't appear to accumulate much if any in-game fatigue by just executing a play; you have have sprint, catch a pass, use ball carrier moves, break tackles, and get tackled to accumulate fatigue. I can easily see offensive linemen definitely accumulate fatigue without touching the ball, so I assume executing a block counts as well.

During the next game you play, keep an eye on Cook's fatigue before every carry. You can retrieve an exact 0-100 value for Cook's fatigue presnap using the Matchup Stick (L2 + point Left Stick southwest / down and left on PS5).

I just created a test Franchise this evening to test this out; all default settings, Simulation game style, Rookie difficulty (because lol). I was able to get Cook to spell out the game on default settings by calling Stretch and spamming the hell out of the ballcarrier skill moves on my first five offensive plays. Continuing to spam stretch runs and skill moves, Cook could not recover above 86% stamina at the start of the 3rd quarter at which point I had spammed him 30 carries. After his 37th carry unnecessarily sprinting and juking around, he "disappeared" for the rest of the game, so presumably his max stamina fell below the default RB Auto Sub In value of 80. At the start of Preseason Week 2, Cook is "slightly fatigued" on the Player Card and is the only player on my offense with any accumulated progressive fatigue, and he recovered -12 Fatigue following Weekly Training.

Last edited by CM Hooe; 09-16-2021 at 03:41 AM.
Old 09-16-2021, 08:03 AM   #7
Pro

ChampIsHere42's Arena

This was week 1 of the regular season.
Old 09-17-2021, 01:27 AM   #8
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

Just played week 15 of my offline franchise Bills vs Panthers with Christian McCaffrey coming in leading the league in rushing. He ran it two times for 3 yards, while his backup, Hubbard, carried it 13 times for 24 yards in a blowout loss.

McCaffrey never returned after the opening series. The rest of the Panthers seemed to play regular snaps. He was not injured.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »