Home

Does anyone want to do me a huge favor?

This is a discussion on Does anyone want to do me a huge favor? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2021, 01:00 AM   #1
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

OVR: 0
Does anyone want to do me a huge favor?

I really would really appreciate it if one of the members of this community could upload the EA official roster for me on PS4. I accidentally didn’t save it, and all of the ones in the vault do not have accurate injuries I.E. JK dobbins and his edwards not on IR.

If anyone would be willing to do that I would be super grateful
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 02:40 AM   #2
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Does anyone want to do me a huge favor?

Which one exactly do you want? I saved the launch roster with 78 players, week 1 with 58 players, and week 2 with 60 players. I've had the game for 7 days, and still yet to get the Share feature to work, keeps giving me a server error, but if I can get it to work I will be glad to.
Old 09-18-2021, 03:20 AM   #3
Pro

utorde's Arena

Well the Share finally worked for me. Slow, but it worked. I uploaded the Week 1 & Week 2 updates. They are named "Week1Update58Players" and "Week2Update60Players". Hope that helps
Old 09-18-2021, 04:11 AM   #4
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Well the Share finally worked for me. Slow, but it worked. I uploaded the Week 1 & Week 2 updates. They are named "Week1Update58Players" and "Week2Update60Players". Hope that helps
Dude, thank you so much. That is super cool of you to do that. I appreciate you brother.
Old 09-18-2021, 05:56 PM   #5
Pro

utorde's Arena

No problem, glad to help. I also have a save of the original roster that the game launched with. I didn't have the game at launch, but I deleted my saves from system, disconnected from the internet, then loaded the game with no worries of it downloading a roster update, saved the roster, and then quit the game to put all my saves back on the system. So if you want/need it just let me know.

On a side note, I see you're a fellow Riaders fan. Go Raiders! Hope we can beat Steelers tomorrow, but i'm not very optimistic about it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2021, 12:04 AM   #6
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

I’m having trouble finding it. What’s your gamer tag and I’ll look it up that way?
Old 09-20-2021, 01:50 PM   #7
Pro

utorde's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Therebelyell626
I’m having trouble finding it. What’s your gamer tag and I’ll look it up that way?

Sorry man, don't know what happened, they either deleted themselves or never really uploaded. They showed to be on there the other day, but when I just looked they were not there. EA's crappy servers are acting up again, it took me quite a while to get it to cooperate with me, but they are definitely there right now. It won't let me go into where I can download from the community, but it lets me go into the section where I can see my uploads. I went in and backed out and went in again like 4 times I believe, and they showed to be there each time. So try again as soon as you get a chance before the system fails us again, lol, SMH......
Old 09-20-2021, 02:34 PM   #8
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
Sorry man, don't know what happened, they either deleted themselves or never really uploaded. They showed to be on there the other day, but when I just looked they were not there. EA's crappy servers are acting up again, it took me quite a while to get it to cooperate with me, but they are definitely there right now. It won't let me go into where I can download from the community, but it lets me go into the section where I can see my uploads. I went in and backed out and went in again like 4 times I believe, and they showed to be there each time. So try again as soon as you get a chance before the system fails us again, lol, SMH......
What’s weird to is I uploaded a fake roster as a test just to see what’s going on. The weird thing is I couldn’t find the roster anywhere on the main page, or in the search description. But when I searched by my gamer tag it was there. I will try searching by keyword when I get home from work and see if I can find it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »