Home

Scouting update delayed: Are people starting their long term franchises now?

This is a discussion on Scouting update delayed: Are people starting their long term franchises now? within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2021, 06:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Scouting update delayed: Are people starting their long term franchises now?

With news of the delay, are people going ahead and starting their long term franchises? I want the update as much as the next guy, but with the uncertainty of the date, I just don’t see myself waiting. Game plays really well with Armors sliders. So, who’s starting their franchise without the scouting update and with progressive fatigue turned off?

Last edited by M_Atticus; 09-18-2021 at 06:27 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 07:03 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

Re: Scouting update delayed: Are people starting their long term franchises now?

Started mine on August 12. Did 2 season of progressive fatigue but it started destroying everything even when managing reps and only practicing backups so i've had it off for the past 3-4 seasons.
Old 09-18-2021, 08:19 AM   #3
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Re: Scouting update delayed: Are people starting their long term franchises now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Atticus
With news of the delay, are people going ahead and starting their long term franchises? I want the update as much as the next guy, but with the uncertainty of the date, I just don’t see myself waiting. Game plays really well with Armors sliders. So, who’s starting their franchise without the scouting update and with progressive fatigue turned off?
I'm not even buying the game until it comes out. But let me say that the recent news of what's in it is going to make the wait WELL worth it.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Old 09-18-2021, 10:18 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

I'll be waiting to see what they tune with season fatigue first. It's too big of a feature for me to want to play without, so I'm hoping the patch that tunes it does actually fix it, but it also out before the scouting update.

I'll live without the scouting update and can always restart if I really want to. I don't want to play without season fatigue, though. So I'm definitely delaying until we hear about that tuning. All we know is it will be tuned, but we don't know how or when yet.

EAs communications this year have been a bit lackluster.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato
Old 09-18-2021, 10:20 AM   #5
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'll be waiting to see what they tune with season fatigue first. It's too big of a feature for me to want to play without, so I'm hoping the patch that tunes it does actually fix it, but it also out before the scouting update.

I'll live without the scouting update and can always restart if I really want to. I don't want to play without season fatigue, though. So I'm definitely delaying until we hear about that tuning. All we know is it will be tuned, but we don't know how or when yet.

EAs communications this year have been a bit lackluster.

What if you left it off until midseason? Has anyone tried that?
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2021, 10:33 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
People have tried all sorts of things. The feature is just busted at the moment. I'm not sure how EA let it out in the state that it is in.

― Plato
Old 09-18-2021, 10:49 AM   #7
Rookie

Is there a date for the tuning update? I haven't started my long term franchise yet
Old 09-18-2021, 10:54 AM   #8
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
I know a lot of people don't want to take the time to do it, and I totally understand that.

I'm running a 32 team franchise using Armors dice rolls for both the progressive fatigue as well as the scenario engine and loving it.

I was one that didn't want to take the time to run a 32 team franchise, but decided to give it a try. Glad I did too. The 32 teams benefitting from whatever may pop up in the scenarios is truly game changing.

That being said, and to stay on topic here. I'm rolling right on with my already going franchise, and not looking back. At some point I may start a new one.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »