Home

Madden NFL 22 Patch #3 Available, Cover 3 Tuning - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 22 Patch #3 Available, Cover 3 Tuning - Patch Notes within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 09-23-2021, 11:50 AM   #1

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11
Madden NFL 22 Patch #3 Available, Cover 3 Tuning - Patch Notes

Madden NFL 22 patch #3 is available for all consoles and PC. The update features mostly...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2021, 11:57 AM   #2
MVP

PhillyPhanatic14's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 22: Title Update - September 23

I mean... why fix Progressive Fatigue when you can just continue to ignore it and pretend like Franchise hasn't had a massive bug in it since the beta in June?
Old 09-23-2021, 11:59 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyPhanatic14
I mean... why fix Progressive Fatigue when you can just continue to ignore it and pretend like Franchise hasn't had a massive bug in it since the beta in June?
I'd like to at the very least have some word on the issue. EA has done a terrible job communicating with the community this year.

The game has so much potential right now, but it has a couple major issues that have kept me from starting my first real franchise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

― Plato

Last edited by canes21; 09-23-2021 at 01:06 PM.
Old 09-23-2021, 12:19 PM   #4
Rookie

Yeah why bother addressing the fact that the servers have just not worked for three weeks, who needs them? I have never seen a game or company give so little consideration and concern to its community servers lmao. I'm floored.

I was able to download a draft class which I guess is fine but I have a hard time believing every community-created roster itself was "deleted by the creator."

I think gamers are dramatic and it takes a lot for me to feel ripped off by the games I buy but I can't believe how broken this is, even for EA/Madden.

EDIT: after downloading the draft class an "unexpected error" occurred and booted me off the server, real great product here.

Last edited by ZachenFoot; 09-23-2021 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-23-2021, 12:47 PM   #5
All Star

jpdavis82's Arena

OVR: 21

So no fix to MUT, Superstar KO, The Yard, Face of the Franchise, and online franchise? None of which have worked for me since the trial. Awesome job EA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2021, 12:47 PM   #6
MVP

Gritblitzer's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by canes21
I'd like to at the very least have some word on the issue. EA has done a terrible job communicating with the community this year.

The game has so much potential right now, but it has a couple manor issues that have kept me from starting my first real franchise.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Precisely this right now. I'll be honest, I've been let down since they said the scouting was going to be October now. Was I considering starting a franchise? Yes I was, but then I remembered the progressive fatigue. Yeah, we can turn it off and that's great, but I'm not really interested in starting something with a bunch of broken features and just missing out on those features because they're broken. To me, just acknowledge it, tell us how or when we could see a dang fix.
Old 09-23-2021, 12:49 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gritblitzer
Precisely this right now. I'll be honest, I've been let down since they said the scouting was going to be October now. Was I considering starting a franchise? Yes I was, but then I remembered the progressive fatigue. Yeah, we can turn it off and that's great, but I'm not really interested in starting something with a bunch of broken features and just missing out on those features because they're broken. To me, just acknowledge it, tell us how or when we could see a dang fix.
Yeah I could probably live without progressive fatigue if there weren't so many other problems right now, it's just all compounded.
Old 09-23-2021, 12:54 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
So no fix to MUT, Superstar KO, The Yard, Face of the Franchise, and online franchise? None of which have worked for me since the trial. Awesome job EA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like an issue on your end somehow. I haven't had a single issue with any of those modes.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »