Home

2K22 vs 2K21 Broadcast cameras

This is a discussion on 2K22 vs 2K21 Broadcast cameras within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2021, 03:01 PM   #1
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3
2K22 vs 2K21 Broadcast cameras

First of all, I created this topic to discuss about BROADCAST CAMERAS, if you don't play in them or even care about it, DON'T DISTURB this discussion.

WHAT THE ****ING PROBLEM WITH 2K SPORTS?

This guys not fix some problems for old years and MAKE WORST some things than works fine... I've been comparing 2K21 cameras with 2k22 for days and there's no chance of finding the 2K22 broadcast camera better than 2k21...

In moments is VERY CLOSE, others far away... all 2K22 courts are exaggeratedly clear, another point that seemed very good to me in 2K21... Anyway, I'm seriously thinking about playing again 2K21 and abandoning 2K22, how are you guys doing about that?

This game is VERY, VERY FRUSTRANTING for me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2021, 03:06 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: 2K22 vs 2K21 Broadcast cameras

You should seriously consider taking a break from the game……. U seem way to emotional over every little thing about this game to the point it’s either concerning or weird…… it’s a video game, it’s for fun, it shouldn’t make u that mad that the camera angle isn’t just right for u 🤷🏻*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-03-2021, 03:17 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood
You should seriously consider taking a break from the game……. U seem way to emotional over every little thing about this game to the point it’s either concerning or weird…… it’s a video game, it’s for fun, it shouldn’t make u that mad that the camera angle isn’t just right for u 🤷🏻*♂️

The internet will show u ish u never even think of like that lol
Old 10-03-2021, 03:26 PM   #4
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by strosdood

Hey bro, I already told you this once... first, the topic isn't about giving your opinion on what I feel or not, I didn't ask you that.

BTW, no, my life is not about NBA Games and OS forum, I have a son, wife, I do a lot of other things, but here is a forum about VIDEO GAME right? And I can come here to post about my dissatisfaction with THE GAME...the forum is made for that.

I spend several hours of the day having fun with other things that are not connected to an NBA game and i no need to post here, i think...

I don't know if you noticed, but it's been 2 weeks since I've posted anything here...

So, if u dont have any issue with this problem, WHY U STILL HERE BRO?
Old 10-03-2021, 03:38 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagoa
Hey bro, I already told you this once... first, the topic isn't about giving your opinion on what I feel or not, I didn't ask you that.

BTW, no, my life is not about NBA Games and OS forum, I have a son, wife, I do a lot of other things, but here is a forum about VIDEO GAME right? And I can come here to post about my dissatisfaction with THE GAME...the forum is made for that.

I spend several hours of the day having fun with other things that are not connected to an NBA game and i no need to post here, i think...

I don't know if you noticed, but it's been 2 weeks since I've posted anything here...

So, if u dont have any issue with this problem, WHY U STILL HERE BRO?

U said u were getting rid of the game weeks ago…… for that alone u should be done here

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2021, 03:54 PM   #6
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

This would be more productive if you scale back the ranting and go into more actual detail about your camera issues.

Have you tried turning off Key Zoom?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 10-03-2021, 04:13 PM   #7
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
This would be more productive if you scale back the ranting and go into more actual detail about your camera issues.

Have you tried turning off Key Zoom?

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Actually it doesn't have much technical part... but yes, I already tried to turn off the zoom, it seems to improve a little, but this way, the camera loses the TV environment, where there is zoom in and out.

Basically it's impossible to fix this with settings...I think.
Old 10-03-2021, 05:41 PM   #8
All Star

ksuttonjr76's Arena

Meh...I use broadcast camera, and I don't see anything problems with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »