Home

Dink / Dunk Solutions [PS4] / [M22]

This is a discussion on Dink / Dunk Solutions [PS4] / [M22] within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2021, 09:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0

*This could be happening on the Xbox but not sure.*

I’ve been using Armor’s slider set which was really great prior to the scouting update. I’ve played using several different teams which means I’ve played against every type of QB in the league. I’ve even purposely subbed in Ian Book of the Saints just to see if Robo QB is still present. He was one of two QBs I’ve faced that didn’t throw over 70% for the game.

So I wanted to create this thread for us poor losers that don’t have NG consoles and hopefully find some cure for the dink / dunk.

Testing *

- Changing game plans for the CPU to deep pass [didn’t work] / Medium pass [didn’t work]

- Coaching adjustments in game for passing and zones [nothing]

- sliders [lowering pass blocking for cpu] [no luck]

I know this isn’t Armor’s sliders because I’ve seen this issue popping up on other threads.

I guess we hope for another patch to fix this issue or we might be stuck again with ROBO QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2021, 09:41 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Dink / Dunk Solutions [PS4] / [M22]

* MODS - could you please move this to the slider thread?

Not sure why this went to the rosters forum

Old 10-25-2021, 07:48 AM   #3
MVP

StefJoeHalt's Arena

I’m using current gen..I’m not using All Pro and I play “coach mode” but I have found higher QBA slider and lower coverage slider seems to help with this problem.. to counter the higher QBA and lower coverage; I raise Def Reaction, lower Pass Block, and Lower Catching

Rule #1: Never leave a fellow Crasher behind. Crashers take care of their own.
Rule #2: Never use your real name.
Rule #15: Fight the urge to tell the truth.
Rule #30: Know the playbook so you can call an audible.
Twitter: @318TA621
Old 10-25-2021, 08:46 AM   #4
Pro

utorde's Arena

OVR: 12

I am using the sliders from the thread titled "Hands down best sliders i've ever used", using the latest update. I was having your problem, I lowered CPU catch to 39, and then I saw someone somewhere mention lower CPU Pass to 7. I thought no way that will work, they won't complete anything. Well, I tried it as I stated along with my own penalty sliders and the game plays really well, for me anyhow. Now that is All-Madden setup, not sure you would wanna go that low on All-Pro, but still, maybe lowering CPU Pass lower than you would think might work. Just a thought, anyway, hope you can figure out a way to make the game good for you.
Old 10-25-2021, 11:01 AM   #5
Rookie

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I will test the other sliders with your adjustments and see what’s up. Truly appreciate it. Will report back

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2021, 11:27 AM   #6
Rookie

I've been editing the QB traits for the QB I play that week. Sense pressure = average. Force passes = aggressive. I us A&S sliders as a base, but slightly modify.
Old 10-25-2021, 06:43 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by utorde
I am using the sliders from the thread titled "Hands down best sliders i've ever used", using the latest update. I was having your problem, I lowered CPU catch to 39, and then I saw someone somewhere mention lower CPU Pass to 7. I thought no way that will work, they won't complete anything. Well, I tried it as I stated along with my own penalty sliders and the game plays really well, for me anyhow. Now that is All-Madden setup, not sure you would wanna go that low on All-Pro, but still, maybe lowering CPU Pass lower than you would think might work. Just a thought, anyway, hope you can figure out a way to make the game good for you.

Would you share your setup. I feel like I’m in a similar position with what you’re doing.

Old 10-25-2021, 09:32 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDaddy33
I've been editing the QB traits for the QB I play that week. Sense pressure = average. Force passes = aggressive. I us A&S sliders as a base, but slightly modify.

Could you share some of the opposing QBs stats? Mostly their COMP %. Thanks for the input

Last edited by kaos; 10-25-2021 at 09:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »