Home

Conditional Coaching not working.

This is a discussion on Conditional Coaching not working. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-25-2021, 09:10 AM   #1
Rookie

Wil2DaSon's Arena

OVR: 3
Conditional Coaching not working.

Has anyone even noticed it working? Is it for played or simmed games? I don't see it work for either. I have blowout and close lineups setup for every team in the league. Of course I can't tell if close games work, but blowouts def don't work. I put end of bench guys in the bench lineups and they definitely don't get played in blowouts. Also I have foul trouble setup for all my players and yeah they don't get subbed out when in foul trouble.
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2021, 09:52 AM   #2
Pro

XxVal_MarXx's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Conditional Coaching not working.

So there's no point wasting time tweaking this for all 30 teams, hopefully it gets fixed
Old 10-25-2021, 03:44 PM   #3
MVP

The issue is 2K never showed us how to properly use this feature and when it should work.
I doubt it works as 2K intended. Same way the training schedule doesn't work properly

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Old 10-25-2021, 04:39 PM   #4
Rookie

Wil2DaSon's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGsoGood
The issue is 2K never showed us how to properly use this feature and when it should work.
I doubt it works as 2K intended. Same way the training schedule doesn't work properly

Your def right about that. They were just like look there is conditional coaching. Even if you use their formulas it doesn't work. I guarantee it won't work for at least 2 years. We went all last year without the adjusting played to sim minutes working last year. In my franchises my teams always averaged less minutes than the whole league because I play 11 minute quarters and the feature never worked.
“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.”– Michael Jordan
Old 10-25-2021, 04:54 PM   #5
MVP

BaselineBakes's Arena

OVR: 6

It doesn't seem to work for me and I'm not sure if it's broken or if I just don't understand how to use it. I'm super curious why they would even introduce (sneak in) this feature that no one was really asking for and then have it not work at all or have no instructions on how to use it.

I've tried it for my player lock franchise to have everyone subbed out during blowouts but nope, doesn't seem to register.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2021, 05:08 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaselineBakes
It doesn't seem to work for me and I'm not sure if it's broken or if I just don't understand how to use it. I'm super curious why they would even introduce (sneak in) this feature that no one was really asking for and then have it not work at all or have no instructions on how to use it.

I've tried it for my player lock franchise to have everyone subbed out during blowouts but nope, doesn't seem to register.
Similar case when mentorship was added.
These are great features in theory. Most people don't try them out because they don't know how they are supposed to work

Old 10-26-2021, 12:14 AM   #7
2K OL Legend

amedawg00's Arena

OVR: 15

Useless feature. In the latest patch notes they added it to mynba online mode and it doesn't even work. It would be nice to have progressive fatigue, conditional coaching, or mentorship work online. Alas it's just window dressing. Hell, even the trade block menus are window dressing amongst many fake features that don't work as advertised especially in the mynba online mode.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

[XLSL SIX NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SIV NBA 2K11 Champion]

[NSBA SVI NBA 2K12 Champion]

[SCH SI NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIII NBA 2K15 Champion]

[SCH SIV NBA 2K16 Champion]

[SCH SV NBA 2K18 Champion]
Old 10-26-2021, 06:41 AM   #8
Rookie

In MyNBA I set up a garbage time conditional setting. It subbed in my scrubs when I was up 16 in the 4th, only problem is it then became impossible to make subs. I got a player injured and it wouldn't let me sub them out. I ended up losing and turned off all the conditional settings.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »