Home

NBA 2K22 online imput lag and your frustrating experience

This is a discussion on NBA 2K22 online imput lag and your frustrating experience within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2021, 03:55 PM   #1
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3
NBA 2K22 online imput lag and your frustrating experience

I'm not an online player, I've been an offline player since NBA 2K7. But yesterday and today I tried to try online, which 2K has made their main game mode, forgetting about offline play.

IS THIS WHAT 2K SAYS TO BE YOUR BEST MODE? This kind of online game? See, I tried to play 8 games, I won 5 and I lost 3.

The IMPUT LAG of this online game is one of the most TERRIBLE things I've ever seen in my life! In all matches! Impu lag is monstrous.

Is it serious that you guys play this game online and have fun? I play a lot of online games, FIFA, GTA, DIVISION... I've never had such bad imput lag.

And I'm not even going to address the rest, which is too bad... IT'S NOT A BASKETBALL SIMULATION... it's a game that has its own style. I saw Richaun Holmes hit 10 blocks in a game, more than 4 of those, him far and backwards. And before each match started, the game dropped 3-4 times.

It's really frustrating to see that 2K has abandoned offline gaming to deliver one of the worst experiences I've ever had in an online game. I don't understand how much of the community is satisfied with so little.

It's an honest question, are you really satisfied with this online game?

Last edited by Lagoa; 11-01-2021 at 03:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2021, 05:46 PM   #2
MVP

tru11's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K22 online imput lag and your frustrating experience

Yes

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Old 11-03-2021, 03:49 PM   #3
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

No

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-03-2021, 04:36 PM   #4
Rookie

No. Not satisfied. The input lag is the worst and it takes time to get used to especially if you're accustomed to playing offline. The response time is off quite a bit. It doesn't seem to bother online players. In fact, most of them will call you trash, or say that you can't play the game, or that there isn't any input lag, or it's not bad at all. That's what they will say. Oh I forgot. They say you SUCK as well.

And trying to keep up with a Midget dribbling left and right is like trying to run and slow down on a sheet of ice. By the time you try to go in the other direction the little Midget is over on the other side jacking up a GREEN THREE. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Gosh what a great time!!!
Old 11-03-2021, 08:18 PM   #5
Pro

Lagoa's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreThanAGamer
No. Not satisfied. The input lag is the worst and it takes time to get used to especially if you're accustomed to playing offline. The response time is off quite a bit. It doesn't seem to bother online players. In fact, most of them will call you trash, or say that you can't play the game, or that there isn't any input lag, or it's not bad at all. That's what they will say. Oh I forgot. They say you SUCK as well.

And trying to keep up with a Midget dribbling left and right is like trying to run and slow down on a sheet of ice. By the time you try to go in the other direction the little Midget is over on the other side jacking up a GREEN THREE. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Gosh what a great time!!!
Haha, perfect! Same felling here....it´s a TERRIBLE experience...

It's nothing close to a simulation of the real basketball game...

It's like a sport invented by 2K, if u jump, you have a 90% chance of blocking, and the game is basically DRIBLE, 3PT AND DUNKS. Awful!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2021, 08:27 PM   #6
Rookie

This is one of the worst 2Ks they’ve ever released. It’s a complete garbage game aimed at low skill players. Awful, awful, awful
Old 11-03-2021, 09:37 PM   #7
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Majority of my fun I've had this year has been online running rec/pro am with my friends. No whining or stressing, just ball.

I personally don't find it all that difficult to play online, even as a part time offline player. Could very well be that I'm just used to the adjustment. Internet is pretty solid too.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 11-03-2021, 11:16 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 5

Online feels fine to me. Of course there's ups and downs but I never experience what you describe

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »