Home

Finding which Teambuilder to download

This is a discussion on Finding which Teambuilder to download within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-03-2021, 12:30 PM   #1
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

OVR: 0
Finding which Teambuilder to download

I'm trying to figure out the best/fastest way to figure out which Teambuilder I want to download.

You can filter by State, Name, Nickname, NCAA 14, etc but you still can get over 50+ results.

Then before you save the school, you can view the players and uniforms but that only gives you a sampling of the school. So you don't know what the prestige is like, the main logo, the stadium, etc.

How do you go about getting what you really want for that school? I may want a certain prestige and decent uniforms, but also have a certain look for the stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2021, 02:17 PM   #2
MVP

JEJunior's Arena

Re: Finding which Teambuilder to download

Best advice is decide your priorities because you're not going to find exactly what you want

Also plan on doing alot of roster editing in the beginning but it will be worth it the second you finish

1 If youre looking for an FBS school click that option to weed out the custom schools

2 Start with NCAA 13 only, then do 14 only.. go through whatever it shows even if its only 2 downloads

3 I personally look for the people who go for authenticity with the uniforms first, then roster second

4 Grab the ones you really like, save them, go to play now to see the stadium and uniforms in game

5 When you weed out whats left lob them in a dynasty to see the prestige and all that, then keep the one thats the most accurate to what you want and delete the rest

6 If you find everything is perfect but the roster is terrible or they have all 99s or just a completely stacked team and you dont want that, either bench the overrated players or just get in there and edit the team during the preseason and go from there

I do all of these because Im big on authenticity in my dynasties, but skip the steps that you dont really value

No quick way if you want the best one possible, it gets quicker the more steps you skip

Hope that helps.. If you already know exactly what you're looking for it should
Old 12-06-2021, 09:16 AM   #3
Rookie

Limasbravo's Arena

Thank you for the tips!

Good point about the 99s rosters. That annoyed me, but that's true if it's good otherwise, I can just edit the roster.
Old 12-09-2021, 11:54 AM   #4
Pro

esayem's Arena

OVR: 3

I wish you could preview the logo on the main search screen. I’m trying to find William & Mary with the logo available in Teambuilder and and not the uploaded one which always ends up looking cheap.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »