Home

MYNBA - LOAD SETTINGS FEATURE

This is a discussion on MYNBA - LOAD SETTINGS FEATURE within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2021, 12:26 AM   #1
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
MYNBA - LOAD SETTINGS FEATURE

Community -

Does anyone know why this feature was removed? This would be the feature that allows you to upload your saved settings as what once was known as “My League settings”? Now - each time you want to start a new MYNBA you have to input each variable one at a time. Even when you enter into a MYNBA franchise and go to your saved settings - there is still not a feature that allows for you to upload anything saved. Has anyone read any information on this? COMPLETELY mind boggling that they would remove such a simple feature as this making it COMPLETELY frustrating to the user. You can load sliders BUT NOT settings - SMH.

Last edited by Teleo; 12-07-2021 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Wording
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2021, 01:54 AM   #2
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MYNBA - LOAD SETTINGS FEATURE

It’s there it’s under my nba scenario now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Community -

Does anyone know why this feature was removed? This would be the feature that allows you to upload your saved settings as what once was known as “My League settings”? Now - each time you want to start a new MYNBA you have to input each variable one at a time. Even when you enter into a MYNBA franchise and go to your saved settings - there is still not a feature that allows for you to upload anything saved. Has anyone read any information on this? COMPLETELY mind boggling that they would remove such a simple feature as this making it COMPLETELY frustrating to the user. You can load sliders BUT NOT settings - SMH.

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Old 12-07-2021, 02:24 AM   #3
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMISSIONERHBK9
How do you upload/download that?
Old 12-07-2021, 07:10 AM   #4
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Thank you for the response but I’m not wanting to upload a scenario - I want to start from the beginning- not from where someone else has created a starting point for me
Old 12-07-2021, 10:17 AM   #5
MVP

COMMISSIONERHBK9's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Thank you for the response but I’m not wanting to upload a scenario - I want to start from the beginning- not from where someone else has created a starting point for me

Oh no u don’t start from somewhere. U start at the welcome screen. It’s mynba then the option next to that is what u looking for. Maybe I name it wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/@B1g___Boned
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2021, 10:42 AM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Community -

It is still there. One is scenario and the other option is like "my NBA setup". It brings you to the setup screen for myna with all the options selected or you can jump to team select. This starts from the beginning of the season
Old 12-07-2021, 11:14 AM   #7
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemarflacco
It is still there. One is scenario and the other option is like "my NBA setup". It brings you to the setup screen for myna with all the options selected or you can jump to team select. This starts from the beginning of the season
Yes - I understand - When you are in the initial start screen - you have the option for MYNBA - WNBA - MYSCENARIO - when you go to MYNBA - it does not give you an option to load MYLEAGUE settings (I know there is know MYLEAGUE) as years past to set up your global league - you have to manually do this each time you want to possibly start a new franchise - my question was why? I’m not sitting in front of my Xbox now - so I have not gone into MYSCENARIO to check this - but it was my assumption that MYSCENARIO takes you to a starting point where a user has already created settings and sliders based on their liking - that’s not what I’m looking for - I’m wanting what has always been in years past

Quote:
Oh no u don’t start from somewhere. U start at the welcome screen. It’s mynba then the option next to that is what u looking for. Maybe I name it wrong.

Please refer to explanation that I gave above 👆🏻 because I think I may be providing the same answer
Old 12-07-2021, 04:33 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Yes - I understand - When you are in the initial start screen - you have the option for MYNBA - WNBA - MYSCENARIO - when you go to MYNBA - it does not give you an option to load MYLEAGUE settings (I know there is know MYLEAGUE) as years past to set up your global league - you have to manually do this each time you want to possibly start a new franchise - my question was why? I’m not sitting in front of my Xbox now - so I have not gone into MYSCENARIO to check this - but it was my assumption that MYSCENARIO takes you to a starting point where a user has already created settings and sliders based on their liking - that’s not what I’m looking for - I’m wanting what has always been in years past

Please refer to explanation that I gave above ���� because I think I may be providing the same answer
Bro, stop fighting this lol Im not in front of my ps5 right now so I dont have exact instructions for you but I promise I will give them to you when I get home. There is the my NBA scenario which brings you to a point in the season and there is a myna setup , I wanna say, that saves the settings for when you are going to start a a mynba.

Now I think where you may be confused is you dont like start a myna then load your settings in. Theres is a man nbafile with your settings saved and you load that file which allows you to start at either the "pick your settings" for mynba screen or you can jump to screen select where you just pick your team

I believe you goto mynba scenario and then from there there is another option to just load a like "setup"/. I even use schnaidt1's setups for development and all of that. I load that up and then it goes to the my NBA settings screen and I goto the option to load the newest roster, and boom

Last edited by lemarflacco; 12-07-2021 at 04:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »