Home

This is what happens when the team Pro AM isnt cared about by the davs..

This is a discussion on This is what happens when the team Pro AM isnt cared about by the davs.. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2021, 01:35 PM   #1
Banned

Housh123's Arena

OVR: 0
This is what happens when the team Pro AM isnt cared about by the davs..

I dont look for group on 2k much but I just tried and literally every multiplayer post is for rec. The rec is literally the worst online mode in 2k. There needs to be a significant boost to XP when playing pro am. Like honestly it needs to be 300% more XP in pro am. We need these teams out of rec. Rec was meant for randoms and newly formed teams. 2K makes 90% of theor modes unplayable because of their refusal to adapt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2021, 03:11 PM   #2
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: This is what happens when the team Pro AM isnt cared about by the davs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Housh123
I dont look for group on 2k much but I just tried and literally every multiplayer post is for rec. The rec is literally the worst online mode in 2k. There needs to be a significant boost to XP when playing pro am. Like honestly it needs to be 300% more XP in pro am. We need these teams out of rec. Rec was meant for randoms and newly formed teams. 2K makes 90% of theor modes unplayable because of their refusal to adapt
Rec isn't MEANT for randoms, that's why you can squad up...but bottom line is they need matchmaking 5's for guys who ball solo...and those matchmaking modes like The Old Gym shouldn't give any less XP.

Other than that man I heavily disagree.

Having an amazing time in Rec, especially with left right cheese gone. I have a solid rotation of guys I play with though. Makes a huge difference.

Nowhere near "unplayable"

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
Old 12-08-2021, 09:20 AM   #3
MVP

tru11's Arena

OVR: 0

Just gime old gym matchmaking for rec.

Id be fine with an AI on either team.

Playing a full squad aint worth the time anymore.

Game to arcade for it.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Old 12-08-2021, 03:01 PM   #4
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Rec isn't MEANT for randoms, that's why you can squad up...but bottom line is they need matchmaking 5's for guys who ball solo...and those matchmaking modes like The Old Gym shouldn't give any less XP.

Other than that man I heavily disagree.

Having an amazing time in Rec, especially with left right cheese gone. I have a solid rotation of guys I play with though. Makes a huge difference.

Nowhere near "unplayable"

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

With the left-right cheese being nerfed, I'm actually playing teams that work the ball around to try to get a good shot. It's almost like watching a basketball game. Not to mention my post-scoring C actually has some use now other than just standing around and watching people shoot 30-ft pullups all game.
Old 12-09-2021, 06:01 AM   #5
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
With the left-right cheese being nerfed, I'm actually playing teams that work the ball around to try to get a good shot. It's almost like watching a basketball game. Not to mention my post-scoring C actually has some use now other than just standing around and watching people shoot 30-ft pullups all game.

My thoughts exactly…actually seeing some diversity in offenses/games now instead of having to dedicate defense around chasing 5’8 guards around. Off to my best start Rec wise by far this season…
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »