Home

The Motherlode 3: Every Available Named Roster for PS2 NCAA Games

This is a discussion on The Motherlode 3: Every Available Named Roster for PS2 NCAA Games within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-25-2022, 04:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
The Motherlode 3: Every Available Named Roster for PS2 NCAA Games

HELP NEEDED- I am missing the some named rosters, most of which are FCS Rosters. I am missing the FCS Rosters for NCAA 03, 04, 10, and 11. These are likely not out there, but as someone who loves a good FCS Dynasty, I'm hoping that's not true.

I made a post like this for Madden, but I'm basically trying to preserve the named rosters for the PS2 NCAA Games. A lot of these come from Game FAQs, so credit to those who made them. Some of these are in PS3/PSV format, but these files should be converted pretty easily to files for the PS2.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NCAA Rosters.zip (7.69 MB, 159 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2022, 10:01 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: The Motherlode 3: Every Available Named Roster for PS2 NCAA Games

They didn't bother to update the FCS rosters past NCAA 06 so for NCAA 10 and 11 you could probably figure out a way to make the 06 named FCS roster to load
Old 02-06-2022, 05:47 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: The Motherlode 3: Every Available Named Roster for PS2 NCAA Games

Yeah, that makes sense. That could be done, for example in 07 you graduate seniors and add new freshman. That's an interesting prospect, I've always enjoyed playing FCS as an added challenge and would love to keep it historically accurate.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »