Home

Newbie trying to get ready for online play

This is a discussion on Newbie trying to get ready for online play within the MLB The Show Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2022, 11:24 PM   #1
Rookie

LogicalRon's Arena

OVR: 0
Newbie trying to get ready for online play

Hello,
I've played MLB The Show for a few years but only RTTS and always at beginner with buttons, yeah I liked being good and didn't plan on playing online.

I know to play online I have to learn how to play with the harder ways to hit, pitch etc. Now that I want to start playing online I have a few questions.

1. Should I start a new career in RTTS and start learning the harder conntrols? I have several careers going and I don't want to use the harder controls on all of them unltil I learn how to use them. Will creating a new career with the harder controls only affect the new career ?

2. I haven't paid much attention to stubs and as I type this I have no idea how many I have. My questions about stubs is, do all the stubs I have collected with all the careers go to one place or do they collect per career?

Thanks, I think that will be enough to get me started. If anyone has any other advice for someoone in my situation feel free to give it to me. I already know I made a big mistake never learning the harder controls but I'm an old guy (65) just having fun.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Online »