Home

MyFranchise Tool - Franchise App for Madden PC

This is a discussion on MyFranchise Tool - Franchise App for Madden PC within the Madden NFL Football PC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-29-2022, 02:35 PM   #1
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21
MyFranchise Tool - Franchise App for Madden PC

Version 1.0 includes
-Use Tdawgs progression tool without excel
-Edits contracts, sign, and release players
-View historical season data
+ More!

Please make sure to view the README to understand what this is and how it works. Enjoy!

README: https://github.com/Bowersrd/MyMaddenFranchiseRelease
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://bit.ly/MyFranchiseTool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2022, 01:34 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MyFranchise Tool - Franchise App for Madden PC

Hello TBR21. I'm 52, been playing Madden forever. I'm new to mods and the platforms where they are found. I'm now on discord. I have SABO's gameplay and franchise mod for M22. Love these mods they make my coach mode games play much better. I just have to tweak sliders. All Madden doesn't feel anymore like it overly boosts the AI. Animations are better, I see more special moves which is great since I don't control the players. Your franchise tool includes TDAWG's progression without excel. Does that mean if I use your tool that I won't need to edit files each season in a new franchise? I would like to avoid editing files (haven't tried TDAWG's prog. tool yet) not because I'm lazy. I'm just concerned I will screw something up. If TDAWG's progression tool will always require editing files can I somehow re-enable the old progression system? When I start a new franchise can I start with default preseason rosters offline? Is your franchise tool compatible with Sabo's gameplay and franchise mods? Do you think it is possible that Sabo or another modder could mod the coach mode in M22 so it works like it should? The player only calling plays and the AI does everything it should like in NCAA 14. I don't know how to ask questions on the discord so I thought I would ask them here. I really appreciate your work and the work other modders have done to make Madden the game it should be.

Last edited by jprasch; 01-30-2022 at 02:10 PM. Reason: added questions
Old 01-30-2022, 07:09 PM   #3
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

You don’t need to do anything but load your file for Progression using my app. It’s a 1 click option. It also has fail safes to prevent you from doing it wrong even if you try. don’t be scared to use it. It’s a huge change that is worth it.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Thanks for answering and for your good work I'll give it a try.
Old 02-03-2022, 12:53 AM   #5
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

This is truly too good to be true! I will not believe it's even possible to build this powerful a mod until I see it for myself

Mods like this are proof that exclusive NFL license is so overrated. Anyone CAN put together an NFL sim game, just that they can't include real teams or players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21

Version 1.0 includes
-Use Tdawgs progression tool without excel
-Edits contracts, sign, and release players
-View historical season data
+ More!

Please make sure to view the README to understand what this is and how it works. Enjoy!

README: https://github.com/Bowersrd/MyMaddenFranchiseRelease
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://bit.ly/MyFranchiseTool
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2022, 01:02 AM   #6
Pro

servo75's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBleedingRed21
You don’t need to do anything but load your file for Progression using my app. It’s a 1 click option. It also has fail safes to prevent you from doing it wrong even if you try. don’t be scared to use it. It’s a huge change that is worth it.

I see in your instructions it says to run this only once per season, but TDawg's Excel has 3 separate tools to be run one time each. Does this mean only run your version once per season and only in a season where progression hasn't been run, so only switch between seasons? Is there a particular time in season it should be run?
Old 02-05-2022, 02:54 PM   #7
Rookie

Hello tbr21. I started a new offline franchise. I loaded my franchise into your franchise tool. I also activated tdawgs progression tool. How often do I run tdawgs progression tool? Is it once a season or more? Will it just work indefinitely without me touching it? When do you typically run it in your franchise? Thanks for the great work on your mod.
Old 02-06-2022, 12:13 AM   #8
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Is it possible to maximize screen on this? It's kind of small on my screen(for my old eyes).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football PC »