Home

What are some new things you want to see in 2K23 MYleague?

This is a discussion on What are some new things you want to see in 2K23 MYleague? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2022, 11:57 AM   #1
Rookie

EurozDontFogertTheZ's Arena

OVR: 0
What are some new things you want to see in 2K23 MYleague?

Havent seen one pinned yet, so thought i would ask.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-01-2022, 09:41 AM   #2
Just started!

Re: What are some new things you want to see in 2K23 MYleague?

1. Edit Over Time:
  • When creating a player, edit their appearance now and into the future. For example, you could have their appearance set that they would have an afro, in their rookie season. And later, have it set that in their later years, they're bald. Also allowing for the importing of 2K-created player heads, so you could have the Melo braids on Carmelo earlier in his career, and the Melo with his hair cut, during his prime.

2. Every Roster, Every Year
  • Have an editable base roster created for every year with an accurate number of teams, and correct team names. Have MyNBA set where you start on the year you selected, with a default setting that the league expands and adds additional teams during the years in which they occurred actually.
Old 02-01-2022, 11:25 AM   #3
Rookie

Just one damn request. For god’s sake, make the players and coaches 2K has rights to on myTEAM available for offline rosters. I do not understand what the holdup with updating the offline rosters is.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:32 PM   #4
Rookie

michaelhalljr's Arena

Year to year saves. Would like to keep my offline franchise going from 2k22 to 2k23.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-01-2022, 10:58 PM   #5
MVP

NYJin2011tm's Arena

Not really new new but I’d like to see preseason games come back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2022, 10:02 AM   #6
MVP

Teleo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EurozDontFogertTheZ
Havent seen one pinned yet, so thought i would ask.
Do you mean MyLeague as in “Current Gen” or MYNBA as in “NextGen”? Big Difference
Old 02-02-2022, 07:15 PM   #7
Rookie

ShadyFan25's Arena

My Wishlist:

Ability to scout players in future draft classes - It's important to know if a future draft has a phenom in it, like Zion or Lebron. That way, you can acquire picks for that future draft and tank. You should be able to scout a player at least 3 years ahead of them entering the draft.

More Create a Team customization - More Jersey presets, Fully editable court floor, arena lighting editor, etc.

League News - Fake tweets is a pretty boring way to show what's happening in the league. Give us a real League News screen. Older 2k Games used to do this better.

Dynamic Player Relationships - Losing causes star teammates to have rifts and request trades. I want to see Ben Simmons type of scenarios in MyNBA.

"Positionless" Lineups - Just classify everyone as either a frontcourt or backcourt player. Modern teams don't really view lineups/team building like it's viewed in 2k.

Smaller features:
  • Playable preseason
  • Create a G-League team for your expansion team
  • Better UI
  • Coaching stats/history
  • Fix legacy bugs
Old 02-10-2022, 10:09 AM   #8
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

It this point all I want is more immersion and bug fixes OR just remove whatever is causing them. If importing player DNA into a draft class causes issues then just remove the ability to do it. If changing the rules to the allstar game causes the mode to crash, then remove it. If a player being on a euro contract but in free agency causes the mode to crash, just remove it. I want all of those things but not if it means I have to fear using them will kill my MyNBA file. My NBA2K8 Association has never frozen or done anything other than just play. Trim the fat some if it'll mean a more stable mode.

As for immersion, I want to hear about all the NBA chatter that we see in the fake tweets and stuff, it doesnt have to be anything in depth. Just something along the lines of, "Coach Vogel appears to be on the hot seat, a win tonight for the Lakers against the 1 seed Pheonix Suns could calm that chatter." Or, "A nice dunk there by the rookie out of Duke. Wilson is making his case for rookie of the year." Just a lot of generic lines that can be filled with the names of the relevant players/coaches. It gets old hearing the same anecdotes year after year. Make it evolve. If I am 6 years in and Evan Mobley is a 3 time allstar game, have the commentary mention that. "Nice block by the 3 time allstar Mobley!"

I know its outdated now but just give us back the NBA.com home screen. We can keep the tweets and stuff but the NBA home screen just looks better, IMO.

As part of the halftime show, occassionally feature "Kenny Stamp of Approval" from NBA2K7 where he highlights who's playing good and who's struggling. Just something to add variety.

Lastly, I'd like to see the NBA Draft Combine from NBA2K22 MyCareer in MyNBA. Allow us to manually check out 10 or 15 players and run them through the drills at the combine. And let us play (or watch the CPU) the combine scrimmage game. If I have the 22nd pick, I may be able to zero in on a player I like and actually be attached to them as opposed to just knowing numbers.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »