Home

Most realistic fatigue & stamina User sliders?

This is a discussion on Most realistic fatigue & stamina User sliders? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-08-2022, 09:47 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
Most realistic fatigue & stamina User sliders?

I’m torn on this cause on one hand at standard 50 fatigue, players seem to drain energy quickly. But on the other hand, I don’t notice much difference in their play between 100 and 70 energy. I keep stamina at 50 but have always played with fatigue at 48, which felt like a sweet spot. But lately I feel like all of a sudden my players don’t drain energy fast enough at 48, so I have it at 50. Of course more energy drainage gives you more animations and stuff like more sweat etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-10-2022, 06:52 AM   #2
Pro

Re: Most realistic fatigue & stamina User sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
I’m torn on this cause on one hand at standard 50 fatigue, players seem to drain energy quickly. But on the other hand, I don’t notice much difference in their play between 100 and 70 energy. I keep stamina at 50 but have always played with fatigue at 48, which felt like a sweet spot. But lately I feel like all of a sudden my players don’t drain energy fast enough at 48, so I have it at 50. Of course more energy drainage gives you more animations and stuff like more sweat etc.
Stamina 45, Fatigue Rate 50
Old 02-10-2022, 11:11 AM   #3
MVP

jk31's Arena

We usually use stamina 53 and fatigue rate 47 in our league,as stamina is way to drastic in our opinion. on standard (50 and 50), players will reach <80 fatigue after only a few minutes and below 80 their attributes will go down. Also with 50 and 50 at the end of the first half, you will need to use even the 13th man, because everyone else is already below 70 fatigue.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:25 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Are you looking for realism?

Stamina 50
Fatigue 40-45 (I use 45)

Rosters are key also.

Ex. In real life LBJ gets tired at the end of the the 3rd and end of the 4th.
2K has his stamina at 99. I have it at 86 and LBJ gets tired the last 3 mins of 3rd and 4th QTR.
Old 02-10-2022, 10:33 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keshunleon
Are you looking for realism?

Stamina 50
Fatigue 40-45 (I use 45)

Rosters are key also.

Ex. In real life LBJ gets tired at the end of the the 3rd and end of the 4th.
2K has his stamina at 99. I have it at 86 and LBJ gets tired the last 3 mins of 3rd and 4th QTR.
Yeah realism. Just to be clear, the lower you set fatigue/stamina the LESS tired players become, correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2022, 04:29 AM   #6
Rookie

For defense, players will want to adjust these NBA 2K22 sliders to fit the style and flow of that they prefer.
Old 02-11-2022, 04:47 AM   #7
Rookie

gu8lal8's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRJ23
Yeah realism. Just to be clear, the lower you set fatigue/stamina the LESS tired players become, correct?
That's correct for fatigue, for stamina it's the other way around. But it's not just those 2 attributes, badges also play a big part.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:31 AM   #8
Pro

Realism is a very ambiguous term when it comes to sport video games. Everyone’s interpretation is different.

Think about it. In real life, we don’t have numbers for our stamina.

But, I could tell you the reason why I put Stamina at 45 while keeping Fatigue Rate at 50. When I’m playing a game, and running plays, the player’s energy bar varies greatly. If I had a really tough defensive possession against the CPU, some players might be drained from that possession, so when I get back on offense and run in transition, I will try to score: say I pass the ball to Kevin Durant, but his energy bar is blinking red. I will hold the ball and begin running a play. But say, if I passed it to someone else, say James Harden on the fast break, his energy could have been pretty full due to less energy exertion on defense; I would try to score the ball quickly, depending on the scenario. It just brings a whole new element of strategy. It feels realistic to me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »