Home

Download best PS5 AlltimeNFL rosters M22 now!

This is a discussion on Download best PS5 AlltimeNFL rosters M22 now! within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2022, 05:29 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Download best PS5 AlltimeNFL rosters M23 now!

Edited 12/11/2022

Alltime 2023 rosters by asantead22.

If you want the BEST ALLTIME ROSTER SET EVER THEN DOWNLOAD AllTimeNFL on PS5 for MADDEN 22! User: asantead22!!! 2000 edited and created players! No dubs, 99.8 accuracy on ht, wt, jersey number, uniform gear! Skin tone and RATINGS ON POINT!!! References are Bleacher Report, Football Reference.com, Google, NFL HISTORICAL ARTICLES, etc.... SIMPLY THE BEST!!! Over 200 hours of work.

Last edited by chuckdiesel1968; 12-11-2022 at 06:39 PM. Reason: update for 2023
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2022, 07:08 PM   #2
Banned

Re: Download best PS5 AlltimeNFL rosters M22 now!

This an extremely good roster set by asantead22. Great attention to detail. Probably the best all-time set out there. Players from the 50s through today represented.

The only thing I would change is to reduce the number of players rated a 99, and also lower the speed on the def linemen and ends to a certain degree. Especially for those players who played 40+ years ago.

But do yourself a favor and download the set and take it for a spin.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk
Old 03-03-2022, 01:11 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Good roster a lot of effort has been put in, my only issues are the size of the players and the high number of 90+ rated players (Matt Ryan 96 really?!)

Last edited by Disqo; 03-03-2022 at 02:30 PM.
Old 03-03-2022, 07:34 PM   #4
Banned

It is a great base. I have been editing the entire roster for my personal use since I believe ratings are much too high. That's me. That's no reflection on the author of the roster. He did a magnificent job.

I am also adding some players I think needed to be added, and releasing some..mostly OL or DL current day players, or kickers/punters. Also changed some faces on players from 60s or 70s who did not have facial hair.

Again, strictly personal preference. I do like the way the roster plays with adjusted ratings.

Last edited by ctguy2021; 03-03-2022 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-04-2022, 04:39 PM   #5
Rookie

It's a great roster to play with.
I play the creator of this file (we're both old farts) all the time & have great fun with them.
We sometimes adjust some sliders, turn off x-factors, go from all-madden to all-pro; just to find that perfect setting.
But feel free to adjust ratings as you see fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctguy2021
This an extremely good roster set by asantead22. Great attention to detail. Probably the best all-time set out there. Players from the 50s through today represented.

The only thing I would change is to reduce the number of players rated a 99, and also lower the speed on the def linemen and ends to a certain degree. Especially for those players who played 40+ years ago.

But do yourself a favor and download the set and take it for a spin.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2022, 04:41 PM   #6
Rookie

1. Size of players (like a bigger Earl Campbell) is to get more realism from key players. Adjust them if you don't like it, no biggie.

2. The 90+ refers to best players all-time in their best seasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disqo
Good roster a lot of effort has been put in, my only issues are the size of the players and the high number of 90+ rated players (Matt Ryan 96 really?!)
Old 03-04-2022, 04:42 PM   #7
Rookie

Awesome! Glad you're enjoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctguy2021
It is a great base. I have been editing the entire roster for my personal use since I believe ratings are much too high. That's me. That's no reflection on the author of the roster. He did a magnificent job.

I am also adding some players I think needed to be added, and releasing some..mostly OL or DL current day players, or kickers/punters. Also changed some faces on players from 60s or 70s who did not have facial hair.

Again, strictly personal preference. I do like the way the roster plays with adjusted ratings.

Old 03-04-2022, 05:22 PM   #8
Banned

Bet I am an older fart ..will be 66 on the 12th...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »