Home

2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV within the MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2022, 09:02 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 0
2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

Given the personal success I had supplying rosters files last season (because it was not done in the past as far as I know), I am glad to announce that updates for the 2022 season are coming in this thread.

I guess around mid-May, I will release the first roster file for 2022. Of course, this is not a release date that I write in stone and then, it could change.

Think of this as a way to celebrate that actually, there is going to be a 2022 MLB season, .

Stayed tuned.

Roster updates: June 2022, September 2022.

Anyone who is willing to make a donation can do it through this link or to the bitcoin address below (click on it to get the QR) and will be really appreciated.

Last edited by lorak; 04-09-2023 at 11:35 AM. Reason: adding links
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2022, 10:27 PM   #2
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Re: 2022 updates MLB The Show 14 PS Vita/PSTV

Awesome work! Did you figure out how to edit more than last year?
Old 03-14-2022, 09:01 PM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
Awesome work! Did you figure out how to edit more than last year?
Yes, I think so. It looks like now I know how to edit most, if not all graphic files (textures, logos, ...) plus schedule updates and maybe more.

Last edited by lorak; 03-15-2022 at 01:04 AM.
Old 03-17-2022, 12:54 PM   #4
Rookie

Lorak, you and reeshmd23 are amazing! You both have done so much for the MLB and Madden community. Thank you guys so much. Looking forward to MLB The Show 2022 roster on Vita!

Also, it would be cool to have a Discord channel for MLB the Show like the one reeshmd23 created for Madden. Just a thought
Old 03-22-2022, 11:28 AM   #5
Just started!

When would it be? we are waiting...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-14-2022, 08:19 AM   #6
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

OVR: 1

Am I mistaken or did I see a post somewhere last year with a patch similar to Madden with like a menu upgrade to 21 and all that or is something like that still on the way. I've got this game coming in the mail today hopefully I can figure everything out but I was also thinking how is this gonna work if I have to remove the adapter with the SD card in it and all the hacked stuff to put the game in
Old 05-14-2022, 02:53 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattroBus
Am I mistaken or did I see a post somewhere last year with a patch similar to Madden with like a menu upgrade to 21 and all that or is something like that still on the way. I've got this game coming in the mail today hopefully I can figure everything out but I was also thinking how is this gonna work if I have to remove the adapter with the SD card in it and all the hacked stuff to put the game in

You need to copy game files -folder PCSA00115 in the game card- from game card to your PSVita in VitaShell, then you can keep your game card safe. Then you transfer it to your sd card.

Last edited by lorak; 06-24-2022 at 04:39 PM.
Old 05-14-2022, 03:00 PM   #8
Rookie

MattroBus's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorak
You need to copy game files -folder PCSA00115 in the game card- from game card to your PSVita in VitaShell, then you can keep your game card safe. Then you trabsfer it to your sd card.
Does this work with having SD2vita installed because when I remove the adapter to put MLB 14 in it says the memory card needs to be formated so I tried that and everytime the system reboots it gives the same needs to format message and with bypassing it the game doesn't start without a memory card so I'm assuming the card isn't even being read anymore

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen > MLB The Show Last Gen Rosters »