Home

(SUPER) Old School Tecmo Super Bowl III Seahawks Franchise

This is a discussion on (SUPER) Old School Tecmo Super Bowl III Seahawks Franchise within the Football Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-22-2022, 12:11 PM   #1
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

OVR: 0
(SUPER) Old School Tecmo Super Bowl III Seahawks Franchise

My PS2 still isn’t fixed…lack of time/motivation/money/etc. so I’m going to start a franchise for Tecmo Super Bowl III Final Edition using the Seattle Seahawks when they used to be in the AFC West. I’ll be doing the “Trade Schedule” version, which allows for 3 attempted trades at the beginning of each season. My trades aren’t going to be fair or anything as I’ve seen the AI do some stupid trades in the past…like Green Bay trading away Bennet and getting Barry Sanders in return from the Lions. I plan on making the most busted, crazy team I can over the course of this so if you are wanting realism…sorry but it’s not going to happen this time (and I’m not even 100% sure it’s even possible on this old of a system…without super extensive booking done on my end lol)

System: SNES
Game: Tecmo Super Bowl III Final Edition
Mode: Trades
Game Style: Player for trades and Computer for actual games
Fumbles/Injuries: On
Quarter Length: 15 minutes

Last edited by Chyli; 05-24-2022 at 03:58 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-22-2022, 12:21 PM   #2
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Re: (SUPER) Old School Tecmo Super Bowl III Seahawks Franchise

The year is 1995, and the Seattle Seahawks are beginning a new year. They finished the 1994 season with a dismal 6-10 record…bottom of the AFC West. The Chargers led the division with a 11-5 record, followed by Chiefs, Raiders and Broncos. San Francisco went on to win the Lombardi Trophy led by a stacked team of Steve Young, Jerry Rice and a defense led by Dana Stubblefield and “Primetime” Deion Sanders shutting down the Chargers’ wide receivers.

The GM and Owners had got together, wanting a solution to their current stretch of failures. They had not had a winning season since 1990, when they finished 9-7. They decided to offer anyone and everyone as a potential trade in hopes of turning their recent failures into future successes.

Last edited by Chyli; 05-22-2022 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-24-2022, 12:34 PM   #3
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Season Standings

Last edited by Chyli; 05-24-2022 at 12:38 PM.
Old 05-24-2022, 12:40 PM   #4
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

Super Bowl Results
Old 05-24-2022, 01:46 PM   #5
Rookie

Chyli's Arena

The front office for the Seattle Seahawks wasted no time in making an immediate change and impact to their team. They were able to strike a trade for 3 sure fire Hall of Fame players with their limited resources. Their first bombshell trade was DL Michael McCrary for the “Minister of Defense” Reggie White. White and Cortez Kennedy would surely be a fantastic bookend combination to attack the quarterback.

The second trade was quarterback Rick Mirer, heading to the Philadelphia Eagles in return for perennial Pro Bowl star Randall Cunningham to provide a dual threat attack as a runner and a passer.

Seattle was offered tackle Andy Heck, who would then ship Ray Roberts to the Chicago Bears.

Finally, they convinced the 49ers to trade them Jerry Rice for Ricky Proehl.

These 3 trades would surely get them of the recent losing streak they’ve had for the past 5 or so season.

Last edited by Chyli; 05-24-2022 at 04:49 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Football Dynasties »