Home

News on Axis 23

This is a discussion on News on Axis 23 within the Other Football Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2022, 11:41 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
News on Axis 23

Per the Axis Discord channel, posted by Danny Jugan:

"Ok, folks. Just an update on Axis 23 given the questions above. We start beta testing on Monday 7/11 (that's in a few days). Beta testing will be open to all current patrons on Patreon (see link at the bottom). Beta testing will be conducted on PC only through Steam and will go through several rounds. The first round will focus on gameplay. As mentioned above, the gameplay in Axis 23 is drastically different. We have an entirely new throwing, catching, pass defense, tackling, and tackle breaking system in the game. That means that there needs to be quite a bit of testing in those areas. Additional beta testing rounds will focus on the other (smaller) areas that we have improved. We plan to release Axis 23 on PC and consoles around the first week of September. In a perfect world, we release all three at the same time (PC, Xbox, PS), but we have one (very handsome, I might add) person who is responsible for doing all of the builds and certification work, and things don't always line up perfectly. Following the PC/console release, I will shift attention to putting a mobile version out. We were working with a 3rd party on the mobile version, but I have decided to keep that in-house for dependability reasons. We need a new mobile version, and I'm going to personally ensure it gets released this year. I expect it out around Christmas.

For those interested in beta testing, as I mentioned, that will be open to all current Patreon members. If you would like to support us there and/or participate in the beta, please follow this link: https://www.patreon.com/AxisFootball

Conservatively, there are probably 900 new animations in Axis 23. Acquiring, setting up, and implementing those animations takes considerable resources. The extra support we receive through Patreon allows us to continue to push the speed of improvement with the Axis Football series. We would 100% not have been able to put these new systems in without the Patreon funds. For those that support us there - thank you! For those that are considering it, know that we will put the funds to good use!"
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games »