Home

New York Yankees Player Sounds

This is a discussion on New York Yankees Player Sounds within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2016, 08:31 AM   #57
Rookie

Papito208's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: New York Yankees Player Sounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlighthabit
I set them in as chants individually. Someone said the roll calls are already in game, but I just played 3 home games without loading the tracks from my pack and I don't think I heard them. I could be wrong, but I am on the road in franchise so I can't verify right now. If someone can that would be great. If they are in game, than there is no need to load these, they are just there for completion purposes. Use them or not, my feelings will not be hurt. Just the virtual players feelings.
Roll calls are there for specific players not all of them unfortunately. Playing for the Yankees I've heard "Let's Go A-Rod clap clap *clapclapclap*" and "Mark Tei-xeira *clap clap clapclapclap*"

On topic: Thanks for these sounds, striking out players and hearing that PC Richards whistle brings back memories of visiting Yankee stadium when I lived in NY. Question: Since we got music for mid 1-9 innings what is used for the end of the innings? Thanks in advance for the replies guys (and gals)
Old 04-28-2016, 05:30 PM   #58
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papito208
Roll calls are there for specific players not all of them unfortunately. Playing for the Yankees I've heard "Let's Go A-Rod clap clap *clapclapclap*" and "Mark Tei-xeira *clap clap clapclapclap*"

On topic: Thanks for these sounds, striking out players and hearing that PC Richards whistle brings back memories of visiting Yankee stadium when I lived in NY. Question: Since we got music for mid 1-9 innings what is used for the end of the innings? Thanks in advance for the replies guys (and gals)
I personally use other teams innings that I like. I don't have any info on end of inning tracks otherwise they would be in the packs. If I ever do get the info, you can be sure they will be added.
Old 04-28-2016, 05:31 PM   #59
Rookie

Papito208's Arena

Quote:
I personally use other teams innings that I like. I don't have any info on end of inning tracks otherwise they would be in the packs. If I ever do get the info, you can be sure they will be added.
Cool, thanks for the reply and good suggestion

Sent using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2016, 03:35 PM   #60
Rookie

HarlemYankee's Arena

Quote:
I made a thread with stadium sounds that has certain songs that we play in between innings, but we only have a few inning breaks where we play every song every time.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:12 PM   #61
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemYankee
I made a thread with stadium sounds that has certain songs that we play in between innings, but we only have a few inning breaks where we play every song every time.
Found it. Most are already included in my Yankees pack. I need end of inning sounds, not the mids. If anyone can get a list together though, I will gladly get it set up and added into my pack.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2016, 01:42 PM   #62
Just started!

Thank you to the people that put this together. I greatly appreciate it.

Adds a level of depth to the game and I feel really adds to the game. I am 40, but last night after the family went to bed and added the sounds I felt like a kid again. Getting the Strikeout sound and HR sounds like in the "real" game felt authentic.

Thanks!
Old 05-11-2016, 06:33 PM   #63
Banned

Quote:
Found it. Most are already included in my Yankees pack. I need end of inning sounds, not the mids. If anyone can get a list together though, I will gladly get it set up and added into my pack.
anything on ben the hair gamels walkup and chapmans relief music now that he has finished his suspension and putting 102 mph on the board lol..

also a couple call ups have been sent up and down any news or a clue on what they used
Old 04-11-2017, 12:00 PM   #64
MVP

lowlighthabit's Arena

Anyone know if HarlemYankee is coming back this year? Really need to get my Yankees pack done for everyone. Tried listening to the home opener and I did not got a whole lot.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »