Home

2016 BLUE JAYS SOTS

This is a discussion on 2016 BLUE JAYS SOTS within the Sounds Of The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM   #9
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 2016 BLUE JAYS SOTS

Hey mang. I ended up scoring the game early and did a bunch of testing of the SOTS. A few of the files in your pack had pretty low volume and didn't work too well in game(tulowitski was one). I edited the volumes in your pack and matched them so they are all the same. Just wanted to let you know. I put them in my starter pack if you want to check it out. Again thanks man. I recorded a video to show you how awesome the sounds you did are but the share feaure automatically removes the music. Copywrite rules I guess. You will see tuesday I guess anyways. cheers.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:31 AM   #10
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CujoMatty
Hey mang. I ended up scoring the game early and did a bunch of testing of the SOTS. A few of the files in your pack had pretty low volume and didn't work too well in game(tulowitski was one). I edited the volumes in your pack and matched them so they are all the same. Just wanted to let you know. I put them in my starter pack if you want to check it out. Again thanks man. I recorded a video to show you how awesome the sounds you did are but the share feaure automatically removes the music. Copywrite rules I guess. You will see tuesday I guess anyways. cheers.

Good to know. Interesting because I used volume equalization when I created them and they were all from minimum 128kps
Looking forward to playing now

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 03-25-2016, 03:04 PM   #11
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willard76
Good to know. Interesting because I used volume equalization when I created them and they were all from minimum 128kps
Looking forward to playing now
I did the same the first time I made them and same thing happened. They definetly didn't come out equalized lol. So what I did was load them in audacity and it shows you visually with the squigily lines. Then I just increase the smaller ones till the line sizes are matching and it seems to be doing the trick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2016, 05:52 AM   #12
Rookie

13SM13's Arena

OVR: 0

One I just remembered - Blue Jays use "The Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani when an opposing pitcher is pulled
Old 03-30-2016, 10:43 AM   #13
Rookie

zman2392's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys! So obviously these sounds are going to change so I am definitely willing to help get as much info as I can. I remember helping out DJ Will the first year SOTS was implemented (I believe I even made the 5th inning cleanup song). I have MLB.tv so will definately start re-listening to players walkups with the park audio and try to capture any sound clips on my phone I can't figure out so that we can work to figure them out! I will also be at the game Sunday so will try to figure out everything I possibly can. Great work on the starter pack by the way. It feels so great hearing dancing in the moonlight when KP comes up to bat! Can't wait to make the Jays sounds amazing again!
Old 03-30-2016, 12:31 PM   #14
MVP

Willard76's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zman2392
Hey guys! So obviously these sounds are going to change so I am definitely willing to help get as much info as I can. I remember helping out DJ Will the first year SOTS was implemented (I believe I even made the 5th inning cleanup song). I have MLB.tv so will definately start re-listening to players walkups with the park audio and try to capture any sound clips on my phone I can't figure out so that we can work to figure them out! I will also be at the game Sunday so will try to figure out everything I possibly can. Great work on the starter pack by the way. It feels so great hearing dancing in the moonlight when KP comes up to bat! Can't wait to make the Jays sounds amazing again!

Get me the info and either myself or Cujo will get them in quickly

OSFM BLUE JAYS Creator

Soundpack Contributor

Associate Creator and Godfather of the OSFM Hybrid Roster

follow me on twitter @billybrent
Old 03-30-2016, 05:45 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

I got the Blue Jays Rogers Centre horn too I just need their new celebration music for 2016 to go with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2016, 06:35 PM   #16
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorKingdom
I got the Blue Jays Rogers Centre horn too I just need their new celebration music for 2016 to go with it.
I have it too. I made a good version of howling for you with the HR horn but I didn't share it. I can add it to the jays pack though

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »