Home

Old 03-19-2016, 01:53 PM   #1
Rookie

rjviking11's Arena

OVR: 3
Team Sound Packs Roster

Ok guys opening day is getting closer and closer I want to try and do something that the OSFM does really well which is dividing up who takes what team to make things easier. I think you may even be ok to cover a team even if you donít get those games on tv, especially if you have MLB.TV, and twitter has helped a lot too. So if you would like to cover a team let me know and start up your team thread. Also let me know if you are also creating a team sound pack, we need to help out DJ Will to let him know which team packs he needs to create. For the guys who are listed already here let me know if you guys are going to be doing packs too.

Best of luck

American League
East
Baltimore-
Boston-
NY Yankees- HarlemYankee
Tampa Bay-
Toronto- Willard76
Central
Chi White Sox-
Cleveland-
Detroit- catswithbats
Kansas City- beau21
Minnesota-
West
Houston-
LA Angels-
Oakland- jaydaddy03
Seattle-
Texas- lolitskaleb

National League-
East
Atlanta-
Miami-
Philadelphia- PhilliesFan13
NY Mets-
Washington
Central
Chi Cubs-
Cincinnati-
Milwaukee-
Pittsburgh-
St. Louis-
West-
Arizona-
Colorado-
LA Angels-
San Diego-
San Francisco-
NCAAF- West Virginia Mountaineers
NCAAB- West Virginia Mountaineers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2016, 08:37 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: Team Sound Packs Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjviking11
Ok guys opening day is getting closer and closer I want to try and do something that the OSFM does really well which is dividing up who takes what team to make things easier. I think you may even be ok to cover a team even if you donít get those games on tv, especially if you have MLB.TV, and twitter has helped a lot too. So if you would like to cover a team let me know and start up your team thread. Also let me know if you are also creating a team sound pack, we need to help out DJ Will to let him know which team packs he needs to create. For the guys who are listed already here let me know if you guys are going to be doing packs too.

Best of luck

American League
East
Baltimore-
Boston-
NY Yankees- HarlemYankee
Tampa Bay-
Toronto- Willard76
Central
Chi White Sox-
Cleveland-
Detroit- catswithbats
Kansas City- beau21
Minnesota-
West
Houston-
LA Angels-
Oakland- jaydaddy03
Seattle-
Texas- lolitskaleb

National League-
East
Atlanta-
Miami-
Philadelphia- PhilliesFan13
NY Mets-
Washington
Central
Chi Cubs-
Cincinnati-
Milwaukee-
Pittsburgh-
St. Louis-
West-
Arizona-
Colorado-
LA Angels-
San Diego-
San Francisco-
I can make a pack with the songs in it. Back in MLB 13 I did that and then posted what the correct start times for each song were. I plan to do the same this time around. I don't make the files where there are parts of 3 songs on one file. Each song will be on its own in the pack and I will post the start times in the Phillies SOTS thread that I will create. Easier for me to do so that way.

I also have the Phillies actual home run music with Harry Kalas' voice on it plus the Liberty Bell ringing on it too. There are quite a few variations of home run music so I suggest mixing it up between all the players.

I will begin working on the pack after the Phillies home opener. I usually get the list of walk-up music and while at the games I make note of start times.

I will also have music for walks and other sounds as well. Some real and some put in because I enjoy them like the Price is Right loser horn for errors.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Sounds Of The Show »